The Party

Deep down in the trash can of the United States, otherwise known as New Jersey, there is a city. That city is also a trash can, although it's still better than Newark. This city is Jersey City and it is home to Kamala Khan.

About an hour north of Jersey city is a town, Bergenfield. This town is home to (y/n) (l/n).

Now normally there would probably be no occasion where their paths would ever cross right? No reason for Kamala to go to a smaller town, and no reason for (y/n) to go to Jersey City (Is there ever any reason to go to Jersey city? I don't think so). So how would these two meet?

Well it all starts with the party. Specifically the party being held by one of the coworkers of (y/n)'s uncle, Marc Spector. The kid had always been his uncles favorite nephew. Marc had promised (y/n)'s parents that the party was just some work friends and their kids so they let him take (y/n).

"Alright kid. This is it" Marc straightened his tie as he looked down at his white suit. The two stood looking at the building in front of them. (Y/n) adjusted his dark blue kippah to better sit on his head.

"Since when were you an avenger?" (Y/n) asked curiously as he looked up at the avengers tower

"West coast avenger" Marc replied as he crossed his arms.

"Doesn't count" (y/n) replied with a teasing look. He was about to elaborate when they heard another voice.

"Of course it counts" the two turned to see Tigra wearing a fancy looking dress. "West coast avengers are the best avengers" she walked up to the two and fist bumped Marc.

 "West coast avengers are the best avengers" she walked up to the two and fist bumped Marc

"Greer, (y/n). (Y/n), Greer" Marc motioned between the two.

"Nice to meet you" (y/n) smiled. Greer smiled back and nodded.

"Let's go inside, shall we?" Greer walked passed the two and towards the front door.

"Welcome-" The three saw a widely smiling Tony Stark standing in the center of the room in full armor, save for his helmet. "- to the Avengers annual Christmas party!"

 "- to the Avengers annual Christmas party!"