He chuckled when Cricket meowed and reluctantly hopped off the bed.

"Go fix your hair." She instructed, standing straight to retie her towel while he respectfully looked away.

"So you can look in the bags? Not a chance." Eniola narrowed her eyes at him and threw a pillow at him.

"I don't care. I'll find out anyway." And she was off to the bathroom.

Tobias chuckled before leaving the room with Cricket in his arms. If she wanted to find out that badly, he would let her.

"Afternoon, boss." Diego and Xino were just about to knock when he opened the door. The look on their faces made the smile on his face straighten.

"Is there a problem?"

"Well there is a small issue." Xino started, running a hand through his spiky black hair while Diego scoffed.

Tobias liked that Diego was straightforward. That was the most he knew about the bald man.

"Small? Capo, Varo has lost his shit." The Italian started after eyeing the small cat in Tobias's arms.

Again?

"What is he doing?" He gently shut the door behind him and began to walk towards the stairs. He would be too anxious to just stand in the elevator.

"He's trashing the entire living room." Diego answered as they both walked behind the boss.

"And you let him?" Tobias wondered what would make Varo angry again. He couldn't have crossed paths with Luca. The boy had left for Madrid early in the morning.

"It's Varo we're talking about here. We couldn't have done anything."

He sighed tiredly and handed Cricket to Diego. She did not need to see Alvaro in whatever state he was in.

"There's shredded chicken in the refrigerator and there's a can of cat food in the drawer above one of the sinks." He started. "I had to keep it out of the fridge so one of you wouldn't mistakenly eat it."

"Okay..." Diego trailed off, not knowing how to reply.

"Mix the chicken well. She tends to just pick out the cat food and leave the rest." The bald man simply nodded and left for the kitchen, purposely avoiding the doors of the living room.

"Buena suerte, jefe."

"Oh, Xino?" He called the needle haired man that was just about to follow Romelu who had just left.

"Yes, boss?" The man raised a dark brow at Tobias who rechecked to make sure there was no one in the hall.

"Tell Mateo I want him." He thought for another moment. "And Rebecca too. This has to be good." He muttered the last part while Xino just nodded and prepared to leave.

"Sure, boss."

Tobias drew up his sleeves and exhaled loudly before pushing the door open.

He took in the scene in front of him with caution as he closed the door behind him.

The television was missing its screen as it laid upturned on the sofa that had been pushed away a few inches. Shards of glass littered the floor with foam alongside it.

He tried his best to ignore the throw pillow hanging from the very modern chandelier that threatened to fall off its hinges.

In the mass destruction sat him; the man of the moment. He posed with a leg over another, with a blunt between his lips as his head tilted upwards. Almost like he was asleep.