XVII

It was morning and Y/n started to open up her eyes adjusting because of the brightness. Finally gain some conscious, she sat up on top of the bed.

Looking at her surroundings. Finally she realize she isn't at her home.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Screaming out loud. Making Kokonoi and Inui startled from the voice. The both of them decided to went up stairs and went straight to Kokonoi's room.

When Kokonoi open up the door he soon met up with a pillow hitting his face. Hard enough to make his face red. Inui on the other hand try not to laugh at his friend.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKERS?! ARE YOU TRYING TO RAPE ME!?"

"Relax woman. We are here trying to help you."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HELP-."

Y/n then hold her stomach getting some pain that aren't fully enough healed yet. Then she remember that she ran away from the hospital and meet with Takemichi and Chiffuyu.

Inui and Kokonoi went to her slowly. Y/n notice this and she back up a little bit until she hit a wall.

"Guess our boss hit you pretty hard."

Y/n look at Inui and she remember that the both of them are Taiju closest member with him. Trying to get up but you fell down again to the bed.

'Shit. It hurt so bad. But I need to get out of here... I can't trust this guys if they work with Taiju.'

"Hey relax, we are here to help you. You shouldn't run away from the hospital with that kind of injuries."

Kokonoi try to explain the situation she is in. Sure he and Inui wanted to help her. But she couldn't trust them fully enough because they are working with Taiju.

Who knows when they had the perfect timing they would make her to follow them and get to Taiju. Making her to join THE BLACK DRAGONS. But there is no other way.

With this condition, she can't fight them. At least she needs 3 to 5 days to be healed and able to hold the pain enough and 10 days to fully healed. Y/n just let out a sigh.

She is in the hardest situation indeed. But, still she needs to get out from here if she want to stay away from Taiju. No one will ever know what the future will hold.

Inui decided to get some food from the kitchen for Y/n. Kokonoi just stay in his room and keep watching her from doing such a reckless thing. For example, running away from this place.

Kokonoi looked at Y/n. he looked very closely, indeed she is beautiful. not to mention that she is the first girl ever that catch his attention after some times.

yet she is here and he felt he need to protect her, afraid that she was broken into pieces. Y/n felt something staring at her until she saw Kokonoi.

"what...?"

"huh?"

"you are looking at me. is there something in my face?"

"you look like piece of shit."

"WHAT- your boss did this to me you moron!"

then she realized she have been speaking so many bad words. 'now look what have I become... I might be becoming my old self again..."

she let out a sigh not wanting to argue with Kokonoi. Kokonoi just sit in his chair and with a smirk on his face. feeling that she she is too tired to deal with him.

on the other hand, Kokonoi have so much fun teasing Y/n. waiting for Inui to come to the bedroom with some food.

she really need to get out of here and find at least Chiffuyu and Takemichi. thinking so hard that made her head feel a bit dizzy.

Kokonoi look at Y/n again, she is holding her head with one hand. out of nowhere Kokonoi stand up from his seat and went over to her.

"you okay?"

"yes I'm- h-hey! what are you doing?!"

Kokonoi then put his hand on Y/n's head to check if she got some heat. without realizing that the both of them are very close.

Kokonoi then fix his gesture and cough a little. he look away from Y/n with his hand on cover his mouth. 'shit! I didn't realize that I went to close with her.'

not for long Inui then came inside the room with a tray of food and drink on his hands. he look at his friend that he is looking very awkward.

while Y/n rather just doing normal. he just let it slide and put the tray on top of the small table beside the bed.

"alright, here is your food."

"did I say that I need food?"

"you need to eat. with that kind of condition you need some nutrition for your body you know?"

"you are trying to poison me aren't you?"

Inui let out a small sigh and trying his best to make Y/n eat the food. Y/n was very stubborn not obeying Inui's words.

she can't handle it anymore until an idea came jnto her mind. risky? hell yeah it's risky with her condition like that. lots of bruises and scars with some of them just recovered and some of them not yet recovered.

Y/n then sit up from the bed slowly and this action makes Inui thinks that Y/n finally want to eat her food. then Y/n pick up two pillows and start to throw it hard to Inui's and Kokonoi's face.

making them both stumble and fell down to the ground. then Y/n start to ran out from the bedroom and going straight to the front door.

"let's get her!"

Kokonoi and Inui stand up and tey to catch up to Y/n. but they lost their ways. for someone injured like her she sure is fast to ran away like that.

"shit we lost her. could she know that the boss would come?"

"I don't think so."

on the otherside, Y/n is still running with her hand holding her stomach. she look at her back and she slowly stop and catch her breath.

"I... I think I lost... them."

she lean her right shoulder on the wall next to her. catching some breath and she realize she felt something wet on her shirt.

looking at her hand she saw some blood on it. 'damn it. I can't believe it the wound opened up again.'. she wanted to walk again, but she find it very difficult.

her vision started to blurr and started to get dizzy. until she saw some people walking towards her.

"h-hey isn't that?"

"Y/n-san!"

"Chiffuyu? Takemichi?"