XIII

All the the founding members or the captains, the vice commander, and the leader widend their eyes as they remember about the day that TOMAN was made. Some tears made their way out from their eyes. Baji then tighten his gripped to Y/n and hold her securely with his arms. As some of his tears fell down to Y/n face. "She... kept it after all this time..." Mikey looked over to Y/n who is in the brink of death. "N/n-chin..." all of the sudden Y/n cough more blood and Chifuyu wiped the blood with his handkerchief. "I-I'm sorry N/n-chin..." he looked at Y/n with a sad face and his tears stream down from his eyes.

Soon they all heard the sirens telling them the ambulance and the police is coming nearby to the place. "It's time to go brother." Rindou stand up from the cars ruin and Ran followed him as the both of them look back at Y/n. 'Don't leave us Y/n... we know you are strong. Don't die on us.' Ran and Rindou thinking the same thing as they saw Y/n. Then all the spectators already gone from the place and now it's only TOMAN. Draken then let out a sigh and announced that TOMAN will be leaving too.

As all the captains look back at Y/n with a sad face and some tears stream out from their eyes. Then all of them left the place. Baji and Chifuyu then looked at Y/n with their puffy eyes. Y/n let out a chuckle. "Y-You better l-leave guys... I'll b-be fine." She gave them a smile with her eyes closed. Baji the kiss her forehead. "Don't leave us Y/n..." Baji then gently put Y/n on the groound and then the both of them walk out from the place. Then Kazutora stand up and he saw Mikey turn around and walk out from the place.

"Mikey! I won't ask you to forgive me and I'll live my life with Shinichiro-kun's death on my shoulder!" He then bowed down and Mikey didn't even look back at Kazutora. He just stood in silent and coninue to walk again. Soon Kazutora walk to Y/n and he sit down next to her. He place her head on his laps as he gently rubbed Y/n cheeks with his thumbs. Y/n slowly open her eyes and smile at Kazutora. "Don't b-blame it o-on y-your self T-Tora-kun. It's i-isn't you f-fault... I'll b-be fine." Kazutora widend his eyes as the tears slowly stream down to his cheeks.

On that day, TOMAN vs Valhalla with 150 vs 300 and the victory was unprecedented conflict it was Tokyo Manji Gang. With some of the people got several injuries and one with a badly injured and one person got arrested and sent to juvie. Soon the battle is known as "Bloody Halloween".

==========

It has been one week from the battle. Right now Y/n is in the hospital still unconscious from as she got stab at her abdomen and some light injuries on her body. Her friends would come by and see her condition and waitting for her to wake up. Baji is the one who always stay by your side and would stay the night at the hospital waitting for Y/n. As for the Haitani's brothers tehy also would come visits her. Now, Baji is sitting near the bed and he hold Y/n hand with his hand and rubbed her hand with his thumb gently.

"Come on Y/n... how long will you keep sleeping. Everyone is waitting for you. You promise to us that you will be okay..." The he pulled Y.n hand to his cheek and he closed his eyes. Slowly he felt a movement and he widend his eyes as soon he felt Y/n fingers slowly moving. He put down Y/n hand but he still holding on to it as he saw Y/n eyes is slowly opening up.

'Where the hell am I...' she tried to get up from the bed until Baji pulled her into a tight hug. He rested his head on her shoulder and tears slowly making its way out from his eyes. One hand hug Y/n's shoulder and the other touch her head. Y/n widend her eyes. It took her view minutes to realize that she was is in a hospital. "Idiot! You making me worried sick!" Baji gently released the hug and look Y/n straight to her eyes.

"Well atleast I fulfill my promise am I?" Y/n then chuckle as she rarely see this side of Baji. Y/n pat his head and ruffle his hair gently. She wiped some of the tears from Baji's eyes with her fingers. "Sorry I made you worried." She have hime her soft smile. "I'll call the doctor first you better stay your ass in here."

Baji slowly make his way out from the room and Y/n just sit on her nad recallinh from what happen to her. As she noticed a few gifts and flowers from her friends. A small smile form in her lips until she heard a knock and it was the doctor. She started to check Y/n condition. "You are doing well for your recocevery dear. But you will have to stay in here for a couple of days."

Y/n then nod her head and say her thank you to the doctor. As your doctor made her way out, not for long your friends from TOMAN made their way to you and hug you tightly. You were trying to breathe some air. They all release the hug and Y/n saw some of them have some puffy red eyes. She was shocked that she look at Angry. "A-Angry-san! Please don't cry! I-I'm fine see?" Y/n tried her best as she hug Angry and she rub his back.

'Man I am such a bad person making Angry cry T^T.' Then Y/n notice someone who standing behind all of the TOMAN members. It was Kisaki and Hanma. It was confusing for her. Not to mention that she is suspicious for the both of them. It was time for all of them to go, then Chifuyu is staying with Y/n since he will be the one taking care of her right now. But, Hanma ans Kisaki didn't go home along with the rest of the rest of TOMAN members. Kisaki and Hanma then come closer to Y/n, then Hanma kiss her forehead all of the sudden.

Chifuyu widend his eyes as he saw it. Anger is filling up inside his mind and ready to punch him straight into his face. Hanma notice this and smirk at Chifuyu. "Rest well princess~ Until we meet again." Then Hanma and Kisaki left the room and Y/n wqs to stunned to speak. Chifuyu is cursing a lot under his breathe. "What the hell is fuckinh wrong with those two humans." Chifuyu turn his head and look at Y/n face is red as a tomato. "Y-Y/n-san?! A-Are you okay?!"