X

The both of them then went inside Y/n's house and Baji sit down on the living room, while Y/n getting some water for him. Then Y/n sit down besides Baji. Y/n was still thinking of what happen today. A cold sweat appeared in Y/n head and she wiped it off with her hand. Baji noticed it and now he is concern about her condition. "You went out from TOMAN because there is something wrong right?" Y/n looked at Baji with her E/c eyes and concerning look. Baji couldn't handle it but felt really bad for Y/n not telling her about what is going on. Baji let out a sigh and he pulled Y/n into his embrace and pat her head.

"I promise once this is over, I'll tell you what's going on."

"You are worrying me Kei-kun."

Baji could feel Y/n is trembling and she hug Baji tight. Baji still can't tell what's going on and he don't want to involved Y/n in this situation. He knew that when he told Y/n what's going on, she would do anything to help him. But this time, things would get his hand dirty. Baji then noticed her black rose tattoo on her arm. "You still have it with you?" Y/n lift up her head and she look at her arm. She then weakly smile and touch the tattoo. "You're the one who suggest it that I should get this and then everyone agree on it. Ofocurse I'll cherished it." Baji then felt his heart skipped a bit when she said that. His expression gone soften and he remember those time when they all still together forming TOMAN. Baji then rest his head on Y/n shoulder and wrapped around his hands around her waist. "Kei-kun... could you promise me something?" Y/n stroke his hair gently and Baji just hummed back.

"When this chaotic situation that I don't even know what the hell is happening. Promise me... please don't hurt yourself."

Baji tighten his grip on her waist. "...I promise, I'll do it for you."

==========

It has been a few days since that day. Not to mention that Y/n just knew that the person who got beat up pretty badly on his face by Baji is his vice captain, Matsuno Chifuyu. Y/n have been going to Chifuyu's place to asking him about Baji. But, he wouldn't tell her about it even though Baji is one of the TOMAN enemies now. Right now Y/n is walking into a park to meet up with Chifuyu and Takemichi to talk about something. Then she arrived right in time and went to Chifuyu and Takemichi who is sitting on the swings. "So, uh... What are you guys gonna talk about?" Y/n standing in front of them. They were kinda nervous to talk with her.

"Y-You see... we are umm... How do I even put it." Chifuyu was trying to put his words into a sentence until he let out a sigh. "Y/n-san I know you and Baji-san know each other for so long. We just wanna ask you to help us get Baji-san back to TOMAN." Y/n look at them with her blank stares and then she lift up her face looking up to the sky. Y/n then close her eyes and feeling the wind for a little bit. She then look back to the both of them and they were hoping that she would agree to help. Her expression gone soften and she sadly smile to them. "I'm sorry, but I can't help you guys." Chifuyu and Takemichi widend their eyes and when Takemichi want to start to talk, Y/n explain why she can't help them.

"Look I'm not a part of TOMAN anymore Chifuyu. This is TOMAN business and I can't involved myself in this kind of situation that you guys have. I do want to help, but I'm sorry." She just give them her sad smile and she decided to leave them alone. They probably should know that Y/n situation right now. Being in between of it, being TOMAN old friends and also the former member of them. She was walking on the street to clear her mind of a little bit. She was thinking when she met Takemichi for the first time. She knew something like this would happen to her and she is risking the promise that she made with her big sister. She promised that she would have a normal life and a bright future. Her big sister died because of a certain gang cause a house burn in Y/n's house. Y/n got saved and she just got several injuries, but her big sister died inside the burning fire. After her sister died, Y/n decided to step out from TOMAN because she think the cause of her big sister died because she was in a part of a gang and also it would be better when TOMAN don't have her with them so they didn't end up like her big sister.

When she was deeply in her thoughts she accidently bumped into someone. "OI! WATCH WHERE- Oh it's just you Y/n-chan." Y/n was still holding her head and she looked at the person. She saw a tall figure it was a boy, he has a long hair and the color is black and a little bit blonde, and his hair is tied in two braids. "Oi, ni-san what the hell- Oh? Y/n-chan?" A boy who wears some glasses and his hair is blonde with blue stripes on it appear from behind. "Ran-san? Rindou-san?" Y/n couldn't believe her eyes meeting her one of her childhoods friends. Yes they are the Haitani's brothers, Haitani Ran and Haitani Rindou. They used to be neighborhood, but they moved when Y/n is still about 7 years old.

"It's been a long time since I see you guys! What are you guys doing in here? It's a rare thing that I see you guys in here." Ran just chuckle how Y/n asking a lot of questions. He then pat Y/n head and give her a smile. "We came here because of an invitation." Y/n tilted her head in confusion then Rindou lean his arm on top of Y/n head. "Yeah, didn't you hear? In two more day TOMAN and Valhalla will have a battle shorty." Y/n widend her eyes and look at Rindou who is standing besides her and still leaning his on top of Y/n head.

"I am not short, you are the one who need to be blame from being tall." Y/n pout giving Rindou slightly blushed and chuckle because of her cuteness. Then Rindou try to explain about the battle between TOMAN and Valhalla. He said it will be the biggest war in this era. The fights is supposed to be bringing their position into the top. Are they getting manipulated by someone... By bringing up this fight? As Rindou explaing about the fights, Y/n is thinking about why TOMAN would take such a risk just to get in the top position. "How about you come and join us to watch?" Rindou suddenly asking Y/n and she just look at Rindou eyes for a bit and blink a couple times. This might be the chance... Y/n then nod her head and the three of them decide to meet at the fight place. Ran already told Y/n the location so they would just meet them in there. Now I might know why Kei-kun let himself becoming TOMAN enemy now...