Now now, no spoilers, little one. It would be great to watch it, but please don't spoil it for me... He thought as he sign the dolls to watch it with him. He learned that the reason why they never get jealous of him was because they are already used to being toys in the shelves. Their purpose used to be charity toys. Or a gift from different sides of the family. So whoever their owner is, they don't take them seriously like Lou does. Toys are toys, and they are often passed to different types of people.

Lou was actually Cynthia's 3rd toy. Riam was first, then Iris. That's why he is surprised out of all the toys, he was 3rd. Not even Fiona was 3rd. No wonder they never falter when he slipped an insult out by accident. He gotta admits... Cynthia was a tough kid to please, so this is gonna be Lou's big challenge. If the other toys think they are fine with it, he is not. Call him crazy or not, he wants the love he always needed to feel for 13 years. Impressing a kid is just like impressing his old self.

As they watch how a human and a fairy interacts, Cynthia looks at Lou, then back at the screen. She started to think this would be the same reaction she have if she ever saw a real-life fairy than just fairy toys. You know, those that grants wishes?

"Hey Lou. Jayden told me something that if I lean into my toy's ear and whisper a wish, it might come true..." she mention that caught Lou's interest. That can be a good plan to at least tell that he can hear her. "I was not sure if it's real, but I'm gonna try it anyways..."

Go on, dear. I'm listening...

"I wish I can live in a room where I can see the world between each borders of the season. Just think... a wide room where I could imagine the floors as snow, grass or leaves. No... what about a milkshake wonderland?! Oh I always wanted to see one. Then we have tea parties with our cups made out of chocolate while our house are made of ginger bread above the ice cream mountain..." She whispered. She then squealed after and hugged him. If only he could tell her that he was also happy with her idea. Her creativity is worth granting.

They actually have the same thought!

While she was telling her doll about her wish, Jayden's voice called her from outside of her room. "Tia, my little lamb? Your cousins, Maria, Violet and Krissy are coming here today with their parents. That includes your parents, sweetheart. Dress up for me, will you? But don't forget to take a quick wash. They'll be here in 5 minutes!"

"Ok!" Cynthia just yelled back before groaning after as she put Lou next to the laptop. "Pfft—To think they would come home was kinda shocking..." Lou heard her scoff as she went straight to the bathroom. He frown a bit from the familiar bitterness, but just call the toys for help on preparing her clothes. But he is not gonna let that slide easily. He needs to solve that. She was happy for a second before she found out her so called 'cousins' with her parents.

"As the oldest and probably the only doll who knows her taste best, I, Denis Debois, declare that she's into purple!" A fashion doll announced before everyone note on her likings while Lou stood there, confused. These dolls clearly know Cynthia better than him. The only reason they needed his help was because it end up in a disaster if they do it themselves.

Lou keep flinching every time the dolls get smashed by the hangers from the dresses and decided to help out. "Do you toys have any idea how to pick a simple dress without any trouble?" He complained as he helped everyone out by lifting some fabrics and hangers on the way.

"N-Nope! It always ends like this..." Slingshot squeak before Lou pull him out and fix his strings again. "Ugh, you toys are hopeless..." he facepalmed and sighed before telling them what to do to make it easier.

"Wait-what type of purple again? I'm bad at remembering different shades of violet..." Iris groaned, offending her friend Lumine, but it seems to be their original playful drama. Everyone got quiet after that. No one remembers what shade she likes. Is it dark? Light? Near to color blue? What?