;; 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱

Start from the beginning

After the cleaning up and arranging the things were done, the small group were sat on a newspaper as they all feasted.

The Jeong was still curious as to why everyone sits on the floor instead of having chairs but Garam was enjoying her food, not minding the small exchange between Yijin and Heedo.

Glancing at the gifts placed near the door frame, the heir snapped her fingers before turning to the Baek. ❝Oh yeah, Yijin. My older sister had sent you some friendly gifts. Do not fret, it isn't a home cooked dish.❞

The man looked at the gifts with curiosity, standing up to open it. ❝What are these for, Garam?❞

❝Something about congratulating you for moving back into this home, I do not know as well.❞

The only adult in the room opened one of the many gifts and furrowed his eyebrow at the familiar sight of rings. Out of curiosity, the young Jeong peeked on the box and chuckled in pure and absolute amusement when she immediately recognized the content of it.

❝The promise rings you gave her, huh?❞ Garam sat back on her place and smoothly gave Yurim a piece of fritters (?) when she reached for it, speaking once again.

❝I'm surprised that she's giving it to you now.❞

The noble born was indeed surprised but mostly amused.

			Garam was somewhat surprised when Na Heedo suddenly shows up at their mansion

Garam was somewhat surprised when Na Heedo suddenly shows up at their mansion. ❝Good morning to you, Hee. What are you doing here at such an early time?❞

The Jeong was already wearing a casual yet branded outfit when she went down the long stairs to greet her friend, used to being up at 6 am sharp. The fencer seemed to be excited about something, the heir noted as she made her way towards the living room.

❝'Ram! Can you come with me on Marronnier Park? I need some mental support from you, I'll meet an online friend today.❞

The pianist gazed at her friend with confusion but nodded in agreement. ❝What is that yellow rose for and why are you wearing white? Is that a dress code or something?❞ The girl had many questions for the excited Na.

❝No questions! Let's go!❞

Garam was suddenly dragged out of her house by the fencer. The Jeong didn't even remembered the way, but when Heedo stopped dragging her; they were already at the park.

Dizzy from all the running and being dragged, the girl grimaced at the forming headache but tagged along with her friend— lagging behind whilst looking around, interested at such a place.

She spotted someone with a similar rose that Heedo have and recognized it to be Yurim, but kept quiet; not wanting to spoil the smaller girl's excitement about this meet up.

The Jeong watched as the Ko ran away after handing her own rose to a man named Baek Yijin, chuckling slightly at her running figure. The Na also finally spotted him but clearly, misunderstood the whole thing. ❝How fun.❞