Characters

Here are the main characters and a little of background informations. This is how I see them, feel free to use your own imagination if mine doesn't satisfy you.

In this book some other characters will only have a picture and probably their age because some of them are main characters in other books that will come.

Sarahi (or Rahi) Kamarih
Meet her.
She is an introvert but can be bluntly honest sometimes. At work people see her as a cold hearted person. Despite what people think of her, she loves her job very much. She is an interior architect and is well known around the world at her young age being 24 years old. Between her two best friends, Lilith and Viera, Sarahi is the youngest of them. Beside working and spending time with her friends, she reads - a lot - and visits art galleries as much as possible.

Fausto James SheppherdMeet him

Meet him.
He is a 32 years old extrovert but like to keep some things to himself. Fausto loves to live his life at his fullest. Everything he does, he always tries to put a lot of passion into it. His humor isn't always appreciated by most. People respect him as a business partner and a well known artist in New York. He can't take life too seriously for too long, sometimes a joke here and there doesn't hurt, right? In his free time he travels searching for new artistic inspirations and adventure of course or he stays at his studio making art.

 He can't take life too seriously for too long, sometimes a joke here and there doesn't hurt, right? In his free time he travels searching for new artistic inspirations and adventure of course or he stays at his studio making art

So, this is it then. Please don't steal my work. I have worked pretty hard on this one trilogy and their plots. Hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

SAbiK