Caught and lies

As momo went to Disney land with Izuku(childhood friend) Toga and Louis since momo never been to Disney land she went and no one else wanted to go but them. As momo came back she wanted to see shoto but what she came to is that she hears moaning behind the door and opens it a little and sees Ochako on top of shoto riding him.

 As momo came back she wanted to see shoto but what she came to is that she hears moaning behind the door and opens it a little and sees Ochako on top of shoto riding him

Momo:*crying* shoto what have I done g go or you to cheat on me I thought what we had was special.

Shoto: oh please your a little kid who thinks only for herself

Ochako: and besides no one likes you even your childhood friend.

Momo left generally depressed and both shoto and ochako went to tell everyone that she cheated on him with another guy the 3 didn't believe them at al and everyone else was angry that she cheated. As izuku went to go look for her he felt something that was off and ran towards her room and saw that she tried to hang  herself  and he cut it down crying.

Izuku:*crying* Mi-chan why are you trying to kill yourself?

Momo:*crying* because no one loves me and shoto cheated on me with ochako and they probably lied saying I cheated.

Izuku:(I knew it those bastards) Mi-chan don't say that no one loves you I love you your parents loves you even Toga and Louis.

Momo: how do you know?

Izuku: cause we do if you want i can prove to you that I really love you.

Momo:h-how

Izuku: be mine and I'll show you everything the world even I want to marry you momo Yaoyurzu.

Momo went wide eyed when Izuku said that she then remembered at the age of 10 that they promised eachother to marriage.

Momo: oh o-ok then I acc-

As what they didn't know is that Jirou was outside the door and she cried because she believed shoto and ochako over momo and is crying because she realized that momo tried to kill herself over something shoto did and got angry and marched downstairs

Jirou: shoto todoroki you fucker you lied to us.

Everyone was confused on what she said and why she said it.

Shoto: what do you mean I lied I never did anything.

Jirou: yes you did I overheard her conversation with Midoriya that you cheated on her and had her believe that no one loves her and tired to kill herself by hanging until he saved her)

Shoto:(why did he save her shhe would've done is a favor)

Ochako:(why did my crush save her from death and why is my heart hurting)

Mina: wait so we hated momo off a lie they told us.

Jirou: yes but I'm just as guilty to put it off on her I shouldn't be her friend after that and better thing is she found someone better then him. But why did you do it shoto why Ochako and not momo.

Shoto:(angry) why do you alll caffe she is just a child who wants everything her way.

Bakugo: I may not like ponytail but thing is icythot she's been a good girlfriend to you and you dump her off like shit your not even a man for real.

Shoto: shut up you barking dog.

Bakugo: I maybe a barking dog but I don't go around fucking bitches that ain't my girl.

A//N: in this one Bakugo is nice but he will clap back if he gets pissed off. He is also dating Camie who's in 3b.

Shoto: ha you having a girlfriend don't make me laugh.

Mina: actually he is dating someone and he's been dating her for 3 years now for your information.

Shoto: she must not be that great.

Izuku: actually it's camie from 3b better then that slut you have.

Louis: really to be honest and she better looking them her.

Ochako: that's a lie.

Toga: you've seen her right why would that be a lie and besides I don't see what the icythot see on you anyways.

Ochako: I'm beautiful and irresistible.

Everyone(-shoto and Momo)🤢

When ochako saw Izuku do the same her spirit was crushed.

Ochako: you were suppose to help me darling.

Izuku: oh you mean shoto your right.

Ochako: no I meant you.

As Izuku left not saying anything to her she melted down that he didn't acknowledge her at all he went to momo room to see if she's doing ok which she wasn't and she hugged him.

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out