Pregnant

As months go by Izuku momo Louis toga and Bakugo started to stay in class 3b which was turning out to be class 3a. As of late momo has been acting different and Izuku has started to figure out she was pregnant.

Izuku: Momo can I talk to you for a moment?

Momo:(agitated) why so you can dump me for some bitch huh?

Izuku:(there it goes again) no I'm not I want to know why are you agitated on some days it's not like you.

Momo: I don't know what you mean?

Ibarra: she's pregnant Midoroya

Izuku looks at momo and she didn't say nothing and she broke down crying and he patted her back.

Izuku: if you were pregnant you could've told me my creati

Momo: I'm sorry my love I'm scared of what you'll do to me after you found out.

As Izuku did was kiss her and she was shocked that he is staying with her and she kissed back.

Izuku: no matter what I will always love you how many months are you in.

Momo:4

Izuku: you could of told me mi-chan are we having a boy or a girl

Momo: girl I was thinking of calling her Aiko

Izuku: that's a nice name for our little princess I love it.

As they walked to the common space they met their old classmates who are mad (except Jirou who was thinking of joining them soon).

Izuku: is there a reason why you all are here

Mina: yes we want you back and want to be 3a again they don't deserve to be 3a

Monoma: actually we do your saying that cause Midoriya here let me rephrase that Izuku Midoriya is the one who cause you to be better but not anymore.

Tenya: listen you scum give us our old classmates or we will

*Bang Bang Bang*

As everyone looked they saw momo with a gun and Izuku with some soundproof headphones to cover the gun shot they looked at her crazy well especially their old classmates.

Momo: after the shit you pulled except for Jirou you should be ashamed of yourself first you tried to frame my husband so i can dump him for shoto then Ochako here tried to force us to break up with her weak ass quirk marriage just to make me feel like a little bitch.

Ochako: you are a little bitch

Momo: shut it whore your just mad cause Midoriya dicked me down before you and trust me........me and him both submit to eachother time and time again something that you can't do bitch cause your lust is RATED E for everyone.

Everyone:damn/that sad

Monoma: hahahahaha I like her she's funny but damn your the white of the school I'm surprised that you didn't hear the rumor between the both of you.

Shoto/Ochako: what do you mean?

Bakugo: they are saying that the number 2 hero son is dating a whore which you are still.

Shoto/Ochako: no we are not!

Izuku: then why are you holding hands then?

As they both let go quickly they failed to realize is that Vlad king and Aizawa is standing there.

Aizawa: 3b back to class with your stupid ass Jirou you are in this class now congrats on the promotion.

Jirou: thank you (hey author can you have where me and Izuku are dating and I allow momo in the ship)

Author:*brings out tape* yes I can now back to the story

Jirou:*excited* (thank you)

As days past Izuku and Momo was making out and they end up doing their deed together. It was close to their end of their hero academic and the class kept doing the same thing and was very close to being send back except for a few students.

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out