Chapter 1: Treasure's Bouquet

Start from the beginning

San tilted his head and smiled, "Why do you look so nervous? I don't bite. Are you nervous because you know who I am?"

Slowly San starts to walk towards him backing Hwa into one of the wooden register counters.

With both hands, he trapped Hwa and whispered into his ears, "Are you pretending to not know me?"

Hwa's heart was pounding out of his chest, feeling San's breath on his neck, sending shivers down his spin. Frozen for seconds before shaking his head then cleared his throat bringing himself back. Pushing past San's arm, he stood a little distance from him, "Um yes of course, you're Choi San from the modeling agency, purchasing a variety of flower baskets. I will get the orders ready right away."

Quickly San grabbed Hwa's wrist, preventing him from moving away. "Aww, don't get rid of me that fast. I like your presence here with me so don't leave." San said hopefully, only because he couldn't let Hwa out of his sight. Not this time

"Um ok sure. My employees will be getting your order and I'll get the papers ready. If you would like, you can walk around the store. And if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them." Walking behind the counter getting the papers ready.

San smiled, nodded, and started to walk around the store. "Why did you name your shop 'Treasure Bouquet'?"

"Well, since I was little, I've always loved flowers and was really good at taking care of them. Treasures are my favorite flowers too so yeah. I mean there's more to why I named my store Treasure but I won't go that far." Hwa looked down, a sad expression appearing on his face for a couple seconds before going back to work. "Anyways, naturally I studied more about flowers and plants and here I am operating my own flower shop."

"I see. Your shop definitely deserves the fame. I could come here everyday just to see all the flowers... and you of course." San looked towards Hwa, winked and let out a small chuckle.

"May I ask what's the concept of your photoshoot today?" Hwa asked as he typed on his desktop.

San chuckles, "You have to see for yourself in a few days but I guess I can give you some spoilers. Let's just say it involves building a field of flowers with something you don't see often. And traditional style clothing. That's all I can say."

Some time later...

"Here you go. That's the last box of flowers." Hwa said, dusting the dirt off his hands.

San and Hwa standing next to each other by San's car trunk. "Thank you so much. Hey you know, I was wondering if I can take you out for a meal. You know, for your hard work."

Hwa POV:

Is he really asking me this? He has a fucking boyfriend. Why is he asking me to go out with him? Maybe this is just him thanking you with a meal. It's fine. It's not a date. Fuck, I hate this.

"Umm no no no, that's too much. You don't have to." Hwa awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

As Hwa was about to walk off. San gently grabbed Hwa's wrist in which Hwa stumbled, making him almost fall onto San. "Please? It would be a nice company for me. My friends have been really busy with their show schedules."

Hwa POV:

"Umm, sure. When are you available? I'll be available this Saturday if you want to go somewhere." Hwa said, shaking a bit. "Um, just letting you know, I know you have a boyfriend and this is just a way for you to thank me."

San chuckled at the response Hwa gave to him, "Of course. I know you knew that but you're too cute when you're flustered. Anyways, this Saturday will be great. Let's meet at my favorite restaurant at 12:00. I'll send you the details later." San said with a smile on his face.

San's head: Finally I found him

After San and Hwa exchanged numbers, Hwa was again about to walk off, San took Hwa's chin, pullingHwa closer to him and kissed him. Walking off , leaving Hwa shocked to the core.

San's POV:

The moment he walked into the photo shooting room, his boyfriend ran like a child towards him.

"Sanieeee, you're back! What took you so long?" Woo exclaimed, placing kisses all over his boyfriend's face and his lip.

"Oh my baby Woo. I missed you too! Sorry it took so long, there were just a lot of flowers being prepared and everything but I'm here now." Kissing his boyfriend back.

During the shoot, Woo couldn't take his eyes off of San. In his eyes, San was the most beautiful person in the world. Woo loved him with his whole heart, to the moon and back. But for some reason Woo felt something was off but ignored it since he trusted San with his whole heart. San is the person he loves now.

When the photoshoot finished, the two boys grabbed some food before going home.

"Hey I'm going to go shower, wanna join? Woo asked innocently.

San smirked, understanding what his boyfriend really meant. "Of course, let's go."

San came into the bedroom first while his boyfriend did his skincare and practiced his singing before his performance tomorrow. Laying on his bed, San pulled his phone out, opening the messaging app. 

CES: Stupid O'Clock by Victon