"Okay, keep chasing it." Hank ordered.

"Yes. . ." The female Officer trailed off, gazing down at her feet.

When she didn't move to continue, the Sergeants glanced at each other before looking at the rest of the team. Every single one of them were acting like there was something else that needed to be said but no one wanted to say it.

"Guys? What is it?" Ana prodded, gently, pulling her mask down.

Jay just turned and nodded at Kevin.

"We also got some suspicious texts from Blaine's phone to a burner phone a couple days ago." Kevin explained, quietly. "Blaine says, You got it? Five minutes later, he gets a text back. . . Wilson Park, 2pm."

"So we pulled security footage from the park, and, uh, we got Blaine here walking at 2:05pm, same day." Hailey explained, clearing her throat and moving over to Jay's desk whike everyone else followed suit. "Then this dude with the tats walks up. There's a hand-to-hand exchange. So we ran him through facial rec. It's Marco Perez. He is a shot caller for the Latin Jokers."

"This Perez, he's got a long sheet, including an armed robbery with a . that was never recovered. Kevin's waiting for his LKA." Adam added.

"He did three years in Stateville on a distribution charge. The arresting officer on that pinch was Mike Blaine." Hailey revealed.

"So we got Blaine, on-duty, receiving a suspicious envelope from a known banger that he arrested. Two days later, he's shot with a .45 while he's off-duty." Jay summarized, standing back up and moving over to Hank to hand him a file. "None of this looks good."

"Doesn't matter." Hank shook his head, letting his wife take a peek at the papers before tossing them onto Hailey's desk.

"Yeah, we follow the leads wherever they take us." Ana agreed just as Kevin's phone chimed with an incoming text.

"According to narcotics, they're taking us to Holden Street. He's got a stash house in Little Village." The dark skinned Officer read aloud.

"Okay, good. Let's roll." Hank commanded, heading off with the rest of the team in tow.

Well, almost all of the rest of the team.

"Hey, Adam? Until we know more, I think its best if we keep this video of Blain and Perez off-book." Ana pointed out, quietly, and gently closed the laptop the security footage had been displayed on.

"You got it, Sarge." He nodded.

The brunette smiled at him in thanks and went over to her desk.

*A Little While Later*

"Hey, Sarge?" Kim called, standing up from her desk and moving over to Adam's.

"Henry!" Ana yelled in reply and the older man came racing out of his Office a few seconds later.

"Perez's alibi checks out. There's video of him at a gas station in Gary. Same time Blaine was shot." The female Officer informed.

"So we eliminated Perez, but take a look at this. We dug into his story about the angry kid in the Prius. Led us to this guy, Zach Phillips." Adam explained, gesturing to the photo of a white man with long brown hair that Jay just taped to the whiteboard.

"I found traffic cams four blocks away from the crime scene. Silver Prius registered to that same Zach Phillips, 11:19pm. That's the same night Blaine was shot." Kevin added and Hank walked over to take a look at the video for himself.

"On top of that, he filed an excessive force complaint against Blaine a few weeks back." Adam continued.

"We showed Perez a six-pack. He confirmed Zach is the guy taking photos." Jay chimed in.