"I'll accept that challenge if you do something for me." Cage suddenly announced. He put the last gun down and moved closer, getting on his knees. His hands rested on either side of the platform, and I was forced to adjust myself to take on the intrusion. In a flash, Cage was in front of me.

I watched him, an unease settling in my stomach. "What do you want me to do?"

His red lips tugged up in a teasing smirk that had me all hot and bothered in less than five seconds. Never underestimate the power of unintentional seduction. Or intentional seduction, but let's not bring that up now. Cage leaned in closer. With his height, being on his knees set perfectly with my seated position. We were at level with each other. Cage moved one of his hands and placed it on my knee.

The bristled edges of the medical tape from his bandage scratched against my bare skin uncomfortably. His hand was cold as anything. They always were, I never understood why. His eyes flickered from mine down to my lips. "First, I want you to kiss me."

My heart plucked out its little strings at his teasing words. But I honestly did want to see if Cage could go one day without hurting anyone. I was curious to see if he could be a normal man for 24 hours. For a murderer, it was going to be fascinating. So it was with avid curiosity and a desire to once again push his patience that I leaned over and quickly nipped him on the mouth.

Cage smirked, not satisfied with my minimal efforts. "Come on, princess. You can do better than that."

With his hand trailing up my leg and my cheeks all flustered, I pulled Cage closer and pressed my lips against his own once more. This kiss lasted about five seconds. It was all I could manage without losing control.

He moved back and surveyed me with an amused look. "What's wrong, kitten? I saw your talents back at the lounge. If you want me to do this, you are gonna have to prove it." I felt his fingers grip onto one side of my panties, angrily scratching my skin. His words danced across my lips, a seductive whisper. "Don't hold back now...kiss me like I'm Nicolas. Is that enough motivation or do I need to-"

I didn't let Cage continue his teasing. His words finally got to me. Grabbing the lapels of his leather jacket, I pulled Cage closer and pressed my lips hard against his. They were warm and wet, using the art of flirtatious flicks to make my stomach clench uncomfortably. How many girls had Cage kissed before me? He was way too good, a connoisseur in sex while I was nothing if not greatly inexperienced. Cage knew that and he loved using my vulnerability to his advantage.

As addicted I was to testing his limits, Cage was just as well in love with doing the same thing to me. His was purely sexual. Mine was mental. The two put together made for combustible operation.

His lips were rough against mine. Cage really was not gentle with anything, was he? All of his words had a certain truth to them. Except his words didn't hint at half the things his actions did. The way Cage kissed me was completely carnal. Nothing sweet about how hard his fingers dug into my thigh, how angrily his teeth bit down on my lips. His tongue felt like sandpaper, his day old stubble pricking against my cheeks.

Even if I wanted to move away, I couldn't. The grip he had on me was too tight to allow me to even move. At this point, I didn't even know if I wanted to. Kissing Nick was nothing to kissing Cage. Where Nick took his time, Cage didn't have the patience.

My fingers twisted through his hair, the silky strands slipping and tugging in my fingers. I waited with bated breath for a second...he didn't push my hands away like he had when we were in my bedroom. Gaining courage from the small victory, I pressed my lips harder against Cage's. He seemed to appreciate the effort and smirked.