"Can I sleep in your bunk tonight?" Kimberley pouts and shakes her head.

"I'll leave early-"

"I know you wont."

"Please baby," Cheryl whispers, sounding close to tears.

"I'm not even spending the day with you tomorrow, and you're now not allowing us to sleep-"

"Don't start with that.. Come on. We've got plenty of days to cuddle and-"

"I want today to be one of those" Cheryl was stubborn, and nobody knew that more than Kimberley.

"Hey," The blonde whispers, her hand still roaming under the Geordie's top. "Let's share some kisses before bed, I've missed your lips" she ignores her girlfriends previous whining. They kiss softly, Cheryl's arms wrap around Kimberley's neck. Their tongues always swirling in a slow and sensual rhythm.

They recline back into the sofa, their lips never releasing from the passionate kiss.

Kimberley's hand roams further up, resting against Cheryl's perky bra clad breast. Squeezing it with tenderness.

"You can sleep in my bunk" The blonde murmurs against her girlfriends lips, this gets Cheryl to grasp the back of Kimberley's neck, kissing her with hunger as a reward.

They spend another few minutes taking in each other's tasteful tongues.

"Come on." Kimberley breathes; she carefully shuffles off the Geordie and helps her to stand. They quietly tiptoe to Kimberley's bunk and climb in with no troubles or sound.

"Can we talk for a bit?" Cheryl whispers, Kimberley doesn't reply until her curtain was closed securely, not allowing a single light through from the small aisle.

"What do you want to talk about?" They speak in a hushed tone.

"I don't know, baby I can't see you.. Turn on your lamp" Kimberley tuts playfully and turns the small light on, finally allowing both women to see each other clearly.

"C'mere" She whispers, pulling a smiling Cheryl into her arms.

"I love you" Kimberley whispers sweetly, she places kisses to the Geordie's smiling lips.

"I love hearing you say that." They smile at each other, it's filled with lust and something else. Something only the two of them will ever know, it was sacred and intimate. It was their special look. Eyes sparkle and dance with the low light beaming down above them, they were lovesick and they wouldn't change it for the world.

"Do you know what I wish?" The blonde whispers, Cheryl remains quiet. Her eyes and ears focus to the words spilling out of her lovers lips.

"I wish I can tell you how much you mean to me" She begins, her voice grows with emotion. "I wish I can love you the way you deserve to be loved.. They way I want to love you.." She trails off.

"I want--" Cheryl begins but Kimberley wasn't finished with her admiration.

"I want to kiss you in front of everyone, I want the whole world to know.. I want them to know exactly who you love, and who loves you." Kimberley's eyes begin to water, she's unable to keep her emotions together. Soon enough, she's in her girlfriends arms crying and sobbing softly.

Cheryl's arms envelope Kimberley and encase her into love. The blonde lies atop of her, clutching on like her life depended on it.

"I-It's so hard" She weeps, it was Cheryl's turn to be strong. She needed to hold her lover and tell her that everything would be okay, even if it wasn't.