Cedric smirked."Well you don't have to be worried about me Sna..."

"Miss Snape."McGonagall interrupted us.

Lonely old bat.

"Yes?"

"This isn't you're table."

"It's not?"I asked pretending to be surprised.

"Doesn't seem like it now does it?"

"Trust me miss, this is just as much of a surprise to me as it is to you. How can this table of Hufflepuffs not be my table."I huffed still acting foolish.

I heard some of the kids at the table laugh.

"That's enough Snape. Go back to your table unless you'd like detention."

"As much as I'd love that miss. Because you know me and you are like really good friends, I'll be heading out."I said and fake saluted.

"Bye Y/n."Cedric said standing up and hugging me.

"Meet me after dinner. I want to spend time with you."I whispered to him before we pulled apart.

He nodded at me.

"Bye my fine badger friends."I said and walked over to my own house's table and plopped myself down next to Blaise and an open seat.

"You seem chipper Y/n."Blaise said playing with his fork.

"I mean why would't I?"I asked grinning like a fool.

"Oh my god Y/n, you're so in love."Pansy gushed.

"Really?"

"Mhm, deny it all you want. I can see it in your face."

"Right then Pansy. I'm in love just as much as you are."

"Oh then it's a lot then."

"Omg! Do you like somebody? Who? Spill!"

"God it better not me again Parkinson."Draco said finally speaking up.

"As if."Pansy said and rolled her eyes."I never actually liked you Malfoy."

"Parkison we all know you did. Probably still do. It was pathetic really."He said pretending to gag.

"How could I be in love with you AND be a lesbian?"Pansy snapped at him.

My eyes went wide."Really Pansy? Since when?"I asked excitement bubbling off of me.

"I guess I've always knew since I found out what it was."

"Well congrats on coming out!" squealed and hugged her."Wait who all knows? Because I wouldn't want to out you to anyone.'

"Actually just you lot. Haven't even told my parents yet. I was going to only tell you but I had to put Malfoy in his place."

I heard Draco scoff.

"Well I'm glad you're comfortable enough to share that with me."I smiled at her.

"Well thank you for making me comfortable enough to."She gave a smile right back.

"So who's this person?"I asked leaning my arms on the table and putting my head on them.

"I'll tell you some other time."

"Okay."

We sat there talking for a bit longer. Draco had some not so kind words to say about Harry and I argued with him about it. Pansy started talking about how she was probably going to fail in potions with Blasie and Crab and Goyle were eating while tossing food at each other. I felt Draco's eyes on me constantly. I kept telling him to piss off in his head, yet he didn't seem to get the message.

Soon dinner was over and all the food disapeared. As we all got up I felt two hands cover my eyes?

"Guess who?"The owner of the hands asked.

"Hmmm."I pretended to think."Is it my best friend,McGonagall?

"Nope guess again."

"Could it be?........Cedric?!"

He lifted his hands off my eyes and laughed."Mhm of course it's me. You ready?"

"Mhm."I said as he tossed an arm over my shoulder.

Just as we were about to walk out Daphne stopped in front of us all.

"So Snape, how was your's and Malfoy's make out sesh?"She asked smirking at me.

"God you're pathetic."I rolled my eyes at her.

"What's she talking about?"Pansy asked.

"I saw these two leaving the closet after each other."She said pointing at me and Malfoy."Now why would they be in the closet together?"She tapped her chin.

I felt Cedric shift on his feet and then he cleared his throat.

"We were talking."Draco said less than amused.

"About?"She pressed on.

"Does it matter?"I asked.

"Yeah it does. You have a boyfriend, somehow. And you and Malfoy hate each other but yet you two spent some quality time together in a closet. A bit suspicious Snape."She sneered.

"Well we were talki..."

"I apologized to her, you dumb broad. Maybe I didn't want to do it in front of everyone because some of us don't need attention unlike you."Malfoy said cutting me off.

I watched Daphne's face go red.I smiled at that.

"Well.... Well I bet she didn't tell you that.Did she Cedric? What a bad girlfriend she is. Telling lies and sneaking around."She tsked trying to deflect the attention off of her for once.

"She did actually Greengrass."Cedric said."Now if you could move. I'm trying to spend time with my girlfriend."

I smiled up at him happy he wasn't mad at me.He smiled back, and now I admit it was cheesy it sort of made my heart flutter and my entire body feel warm.

Was Pansy right?

She scoffed and walked away.

"Delusional."I said loud enough for her to hear and she clearly did because of the colorful words that came out of her mouth after.

We left the great hall and me and Cedric separated from the others and we headed toward the yard.

"Where are we going Y/n?"

"You'll see Mister Diggory."I said and pulled his arm as I broke out into a run as he followed.

Y/n Snape posted 8:54 pm

@yourfavslytherin

My champion always <3