Y/n: don't you think it's too much?

Taehyung: no just dig in.

She nodded as she started eating. But suddenly her phone rang. She looked at her phone and spoke.

Y/n: let me take this call. You continue

I nodded as she stood up and walked away.

Whose call it could be that she left? Is that her unknown boyfriend? But if he was why would she leave as she already told us about him?

I tried not to think but my mind is full of thoughts as I continued eating.

Y/n POV
I looked at the id and it was rose. I frowned that why she is calling all of sudden. I excused myself and walked away. I looked here and there and answered the call.

*on call*
Y/n: hello what is it?

Rose: Joseph now

Y/n: I'm on my way

Rose: hmm

*call ended*

After months he is making a move. We can't miss this chance but what should I tell taetae oppa. Let me make an excuse.

I went back to my seat as he asked.

Taehyung: who's that?

Y/n: umm I have to go back it's urgent.

Taehyung: you didn't even ate. First have then you can go where ever you want. And first of all what's urgent?

Y/n: my friend she got admitted so I have to meet her. And I will have later.

I said as I stood up grabbing my bag and phone.

Taehyung: yahhh how will you go back? We came in one car.

Y/n: look that's easy. I will take yours and I will tell someone to pick you up. Okay and you can eat peacefully.

Taehyung POV
As she finished before I say something she ran away.

Taehyung: yahhh y/- aish now I have to wait. How can she just run away leaving me alone?

Soon my phone rang I looked at the id it was jin hyung. I answered.

*on call*
Jin: where ever you are I need you to come back.

Taehyung: what happened?

Jin: we need to go on a mission.

Taehyung: hyung I can't go back home. Y/n left with my car as her friend is in hospital.

Jin: and you allowed her? The fuck is wrong with you taehyung!!!

Taehyung: hyung she ran away before I say something or stop her.

Jin: sent me your location I will send jimin.

Taehyung: okay

*call ended*

Y/n POV
After I left with his car I straight went to black devils mansion. I went inside as they saw me and stood up. I nodded and went to my room. I changed my clothes and wore this and put my mask.