─┅┅┄┄*ೃS1:01: The Answer Lays In Our Dreams

Beginne am Anfang

"I wanted to buy some drink and take a short walk, maybe it will help me make me tired." She answered him truthfully as she pulls her cocoa bottle out as she stood straight next to him.

Their height difference wasn't much after all Y/N was 1,68 m taller then the average height from japanese girls and Ayanokouji seems to be 1,76 m tall.
"If you want I can company you."
He tells her shortly and watches her reaction as she looks slightly up at him.
"Sounds good to me."
She adds and shakes her bottle of cocoa while they start walking through the streets.

Opening the bottle and taking a sip, she lets a hum out and enjoyed it.
"If you wanna take a sip, just ask."
She lets a small light laugh out to make it not so weird between them.
The silence wasn't terrible it just was for her a bit uncomfortable.
Amber eyes watches her how she looks up at the sky and admiring the stars.
He followed her gaze and could see some star constellations.

"You like the stars?"
Kiyotaka asks her and took a sip of his own drink while they walk slowly towards a bench to sit down. E/C eyes were staring back at the boy who was bored of life.

"Its it fascinating?
A billions miles away are just balls of gas who are burning so far yet being so beautiful while make our night shine next to the moon.
You can just call it curiosity for the Universe." She answered him with a soft smile, the same one she gave him when they were kids.

'She is the same Y/N i know, only difference is she had grown up. I will wait until she remembers me completly until then we will see.'

"Its good to be curious, to have a motivation." He told her and finishes his drink while he stood up to throw it away. Her eyes followed him and thought about why he was in this school and what he wants to achieve but maybe she will find it out through the years yet she was just curious for his motivation. Since he was different not like the other students here but Ayanokouji had much to hide, very deep just like the silent atlantic ocean.

"Kiyotaka, do you have a motivation to keep going?" She asks him with curious eyes and finished aswell her drink when she stood up her eyes catches his for a brief second when he looks towards the stars and back at her.

"Who knows? Maybe the answer lays in the stars you admire so much."
his answer was vaguely and cryptic yet somehow the young girl guess that this boy in front of her didn't trust easily people, what in her opinion was a good and bad thing, even being careful was always a good sign.

"Then i will wait until the stars answer." She adds with a small smile and threw the bottle away when her eyes catches the phone of Kiyotaka in his hands.

"Shall we exchange our contacts?
After all we are desk neighbours."

Ayanokouji holds his phone as he waits for her do the same, after few seconds Y/N took her phone out and both exchange their contacts as she shows him how she saved his contact under the name "KIyo".

'Old habits die hard, it seems she will always call me like this, interesting.'

"By the way what do you think about the point system? Isn't it a bit suspiouses that we got so many points? I think thats a trap from the school and everyone is falling into the trap,
no school is kind enough to give you so much money for nothing in return." She puts her phone back into her jacket pocket as they walk back towards the building where their rooms are.

'Intuition? Yes, her Intuitions never betrayed her.'

Ayanokouji puts his hands in his pockets and was relaxed next to her.
No matter how many years they spent without each other, he could always relax a bit when she was close to him. Was it a accident she sat in front of him? Or be in his class? Hm, sooner or later he will find it 0ut.

"I agree, something is wrong but we will see on May 1 until then we should be careful spending to much points on trivial things." He answered her in his usual monotoic voice and expression.

Not long and they were already inside the building as they said their goodbyes and went towards their own rooms. While the girl had fallen asleep peacefully this time, was the young boy still awake and looked at his phone.

Y/N L/N, his third contact.

Being confused at the unknown feelings that appear for a moment and asking himself in the safety of his own presence and room;
"Why she left me? After making me promise her to be by her side forever?"

His amber eyes stare at the phone and sighed while he thought of the fact that Y/N hasn't changed at all. Kiyotaka remembered how she never changed no matter what they did to her, never lost her smile, her feelings, her optimism even her warm how he describes her aura.

"She is the only thing i have not excepted to appear here."
He whispers and turned his phone off while he rolls on his side to place the phone on his nightstand.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

Author Note:

Hey Guys! Here is Author- Chan, I was excited to finally start the story and see how your thoughts are about it.

I start the story a bit differently then in the anime yet do not fret, i also follow the episodes and whole storyline.

Btw I need to say that I'm a only anime watcher and haven't read yet the manga and light novels.

Who is excited for season 2 of COTE?

How are your thoughts about Y/N?

Whats your opinion on Y/N and Kiyotaka?

More information of her will appear through the story.

I hope you like the new chapter! I'm excited for your comments.

What do you think will happen next?

Nevertheless thank you for being patient!

ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ