─┅┅┄┄*ೃS1:01: The Answer Lays In Our Dreams

Start from the beginning

"When the day comes we get out of here, Kiyo. Promise me to stay be my side for eternity and finally be free, together?" Her voice send him shivers down his body the first time in his life as he admired her sincerity and direct way. The first and last time she ever saw Kiyotaka Ayanokouji had a small smile on his face even his eyes remind monotoic.

The little boy reached to take one of her hands in his; "I promise, I will work hard for that, Y/N."

True be told that this little girl always surprises small Kiyo who was taken back by her tight hug.
She holds him close and had her small arms around his neck while she closes her eyes. His amber eyes looked down at his hands who didn't know where to put them but after awhile even he starts to relax and embraced her too.
He pulled her close and let his body enjoy the warm she gave him.
A hug wasn't so terrible how it seemed. Closing his eyes and remaining like this for a bit.

Unknown to the little kids someone was watching them and find it interesting the whole concept of the unexpecting events.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The wind was howling and the clouds moved through the dark night. Everyone was deep asleep while one particular girl awoke.

A loud gasp could be heard from afar as a young girl sit up in her bed - her body was full of sweat and her breathing was heavy while her heart was beating fast. Her hands were on her head as she closes her eyes - trying to calm down.

"It was just a dream.."
She mumbles as she sighed when her body start to relax.
Her hands push her hair back and looks up at the ceiling seeing nothing; just darkness.

Every dream she had that seemed to real not to be a dream, she awoke as if it was a nightmare. Her head was hurting as if her brain tries to heal themselves and tell her that all this bizarre dreams were her past.

The girl sit at the edge of the bed and looks down at her hands while she sighed; "When will this dreams end?" Her legs guide her out the bed and to the window when she closed the curtains - she felt how tired she was.

"Maybe taking a short walk and buying a bottle of water, will help."

Changing her clothes to a pair of jogging pants, a shirt and a jacket with pair of shoes. She sighed and walks out her room quietly. Her legs guide her through the building until she was outside, standing at the entrance of the building. Her eyes look at the night sky and watching the stars sparkle.

"The sky breaths life.." She mumbles as she watches how beautiful it was as she heads towards a vending machine not so far away.

Quiet steps could be heard through the sky as she walks towards the vending machine when she arrived there her heart skipped a beat from the short fear but it was only Ayanokouji who bought a drink. His eyes catches her and both just stare at each other until he broke the silence; "You cant sleep either?"
He asks her and open his drink while the girl choose a drink for herself as she nods yes.