intro

Story of two powerful mates that others in envied and feared .

Story contains

Boys love
Smuts
Mate relationship
Reincarnation
Mention of torture and kill
Killing

Ranks

Alpha - the head of the pack , territorial, possessive, rough, strong, dangerous .

Beta - the warriors of the pack , kind,strong , possessive , rough .

Omega - the Nurtures of the pack , kind, loving,  nice .

Truebloods - the rank above alphas and powerful and territorial and dangerous. Trueblood can be a alpha or an omega. Truebloods are often new souls .

Purebloods - the rank above Truebloods and are beautiful and powerful and hot and dangerous. They can be either a alpha or an omega Pureblood mates are often reincarnation of two mates .

Supreme's - the rank above every other rank and is the most powerful of all.  They can be either a alpha or an omega. They are said to be born from the night goddess hence making them more powerful and territorial.

Goddess

Moon goddess - the creator of werewolves. Alpha, beta, omega, Truebloods and purebloods

Night goddess - the supreme of all gods and goddesses. They creators of the supreme rank, there is said to be only two souls that was created by the night goddess making those two the kings of the werewolves.

Packs

Sightless dark

Night shade

Moon light

These three are the strongest pack.

🎶this story is my imagination so every thing I prescribed here is made up by me. 🎶