♡ GROUP PHOTO ♡ (in progress)

NOTES: this is the first time i have ever drawn this many people in one art piece, and im really proud of it so far! Don't worry guys, i have NOT forgotten our cinnamon roll or our snarky unicorn girl

NOTES: this is the first time i have ever drawn this many people in one art piece, and im really proud of it so far! Don't worry guys, i have NOT forgotten our cinnamon roll or our snarky unicorn girl.  im trying to find a way to fit them in!

OK, so i hate how i drew Fitz, but then again, i didn't put in as much effort.  i HATE drawing clothing designs to im basically just coping from book covers or just a little from fanart.  

it took SO long to finally accept the way Fitz's face looked

Biana's dress was based off of that one dress illustration in Unlocked where Biana was talking about clothes.  i made the skirt shorter and simpler than the design in the book.  And you might be wondering: why are Biana's eyes so... big compared to everyone else.  And i shall inform you that im working on that. Don't worry lol!

i realized in the middle of my drawing process that they ALL needed capes, and i was like, AN EXCUSE TO NOT DRAW HANDS?! YESSSSSSS

and that's what happened to Fitz.

Wylie's also like seven feet tall, but i sort of pictured him as a tall dude standing out around all these younger children!

lemme tell you that getting Linh's arm around Tam was an EXTREMELY difficult task (for me at least)

And as for the lettering... a nightmare, but only because im a pretty impatient person, which you can probably see through my art style..

And that concludes my commentary.

Please let me know what you think in the comments! im always looking for tips and artists's opinions! (here's little reminder that you ALL are artists, in your own unique way!)

Ly guys! 

Ciao,

~Choco