duet

Anastasia pov

"B.A., someone's coming through." H.R announced as Cisco and Barry walked in.

"Could be Gypsy." Cisco smiled a bit.

"Could be, or it could be... Supergirl?" H.R asked.

"Kara... What happened to her?" Barry asked.

"We don't know, but whoever did it has come to this world." A tall man said.

◇◇◇

"Her vitals are low.
How long has she been like this?" I asked.

"A few hours." The man who I learned his name was John said.

"Okay, we need to find whoever did this to Kara and punch him repeatedly until he reverses whatever spell he put on her, and I get to punch him first." Another man said.

'Who are you exactly?" Barry asked.

"My name is Mon-El. I'm... I'm Kara's... friend. We're more... more than a friend. We've been kissing a lot." Mon-El said.

(Fun fact of the day, El is god in Hebrew, the more you know...)

"Oh, she never mentioned she had a boyfriend," Caitlin said.

"It's a recent thing, so..." Mon-El said.

"I thought you two broke up," John asked.

"Shh..." Mon-El shushed him.

"I tell you what, I know enough not to mention the break-up between Caitlin and ana, and Barry and... uh..." H.R said and I hit him.

"Sorry." He said quickly.

"Look, hey, whatever's going on between me and Kara, I cannot leave her like this, okay? I need to get her back." Mon-El told us.

"We will, I promise," Barry promised.

"So what happened to her?" Iris asked.

"An alien prisoner escaped our custody. He did something to her, put her in some kind of a coma." John said.

"And then he disappeared. We tracked him here and followed." Mon-El added.

"Okay, but why would he come to this Earth?" Iris asked.

"Well, we believe... for you," John said to barry.

Me? Why?" Barry asked.

"We don't know. But his last words before he disappeared were about finding the fastest man alive."Mon-El said.

"Okay, well, clearly, we're talking about a breacher here.
And if there's one thing I can do, it's finding breachers." Cisco said and left and I sat next to Kara.

◇◇◇

An unknown man walked closer to Kara and me.

I stood up immediately, "you're the one who put her down, what do you want from her?" I asked and put my hand in front of her.