into the speed force

The song Atlantis really sets the mood

Anastasia pov

"Cisco, get the breach room ready," Barry ordered.

"Okay, for what?" Cisco asked.

"I'm gonna save Wally," Barry said.

"How exactly are you going to do that?" Julian asked.

"I'm going back into the speed force," Barry said.

◇◇◇

"I'm just trying to wrap my mind around you going into the speed force again." Joe said "Savitar said he was there for years.
You said it was like being in space."

"I know." Barry agreed.

"So what are you gonna do?
Are you gonna run in there and run around till you find him?
It's endless." Joe said.

"I know." Barry agreed again. "And this is the only way to save Wally."

"Yeah, yeah, I just... we need a plan.
I... I... I don't wanna lose both my sons." Joe said and Barry sighed.

"Look, gang, I don't understand the Speed Force, but there are plenty of people in this room who do." H.R said.

"Am I correct in assuming there's a point coming?" Cisco asked.

"My point is why can't you use your knowledge to fashion some kind of safety
precaution for young B.A. right here, so that, while he's in the Speed Force, he doesn't get lost." H.R suggested.

"Oh, so you're saying we can just whip up some kind of inter-dimensional tether to just anchor him to the Universe?" Cisco asked.

"Yeah." H.R answered.

"That's exactly what we can do," Cisco said.

"Yeah!
Now we're cooking with helium." H.R said.

"Yes, and I can... I can add a biological component that will measure his vitals when he's in the Speed Force." Julian announced.

"That's a great idea," Caity said.

"Thank you, Caitlin." H.R thanked her.

"Because if we can monitor Barry's vitals, we'll know if they fluctuate, and we can pull him out," Caity said.

"You mean "pull us out."
Yeah, if you're going in there to save Wally, so am I." Jesse announced.

"Jesse, you're gonna stay here.
Because if your father finds out you're lost in some negative world, the first person to get a broken schnoz is me." H.R said.

"There's a negative world?" I asked.

"Yeah, negative world." H.R confirmed.

"Really? They have Super Mario on Earth-19?" Cisco asked.

"Oh, yeah, challenge me." H.R smiled.

"Okay, let's get to work," Cisco said and dragged me with him.

◇◇◇

"I think that's gonna do it," Cisco announced.

"We should be able to use this to keep track of Barry's vitals," Caity added.

"He'll play astronaut, and we'll play Houston." Cisco smiled and I put down my tools.

"Right, but how exactly are you gonna track his location when he's in the Speed Force?" Julian asked.

"Well, this is just a simple modification from what we used to get Barry out last time, so the electrode halo?" Cisco asked after seeing Julian didn't understand.