Flashpoint

The image 👆 is what I imagine Ana's hair look like

Flashpoint Anastasia pov

It was another day at the academy.

Wake up.
Cold shower.
Dress up.
Dance.
Kill.
Eat.
Kill.
Dance.
Sleep.

But something felt off today, something is different.

I was dancing with Natalia, my white hair was tied in a bun.
I took the male lead, we are taught both so we can do them if needed.

"You're sloppy," I said with my Russian accent leaking.

"No, you're just too strict, let your body move, let it flow, you're dancing not getting buried." She smiled.

"If we won't do it well we will die, must I remind you again." I sighed as we finished the dance.

"You did okay, we will expect better next time." Madame B told us and we left.

I took Natalia's hand in mine as we walked through the cold corridor, it's always cold here, physically and mentally.
It's something that I never quite got used to.
Suddenly I'm in a different place.
I see people I have never seen before.
By the look of it a millionaire, a careless one, likes to smoke when he's upset.

A reporter, a television reporter, a good one as well like to pick on her nails and played the piano in the past.

There is a doctor, probably an eye doctor she bites her lip when nervous, she falls a lot and drops a lot of things.

The man who bright me here, obviously a runner, likes to eat and run when he's upset probably works as a CSI.

And lastly a runner, he likes to run and works as... mechanic likes to run when he's angry scared, or upset.

"You all have 30 seconds to explain why I'm not in my academy or you're all dead," I said and took out two guns.

"Great, first an eye doctor now an assassin, what next?" The millionaire asked.

"You're here, both of you because we need you." The CSI said.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" The reporter asked the CSI.

"Yeah." He answered and they left.

"Have I been kidnapped?" The doctor asked.

"Unclear." The runner said.

That's it I need to get back to Natalie. "Hey, assassin, where do you think you're going?" The millionaire asked me.

"To the academy," I replied.

"Aren't you too old to be in an academy?" The doctor asked me.

"It's an assassin academy, called the red room," I replied and put my guns back in their place.

The millionaire left to call the two people who left.

"So there is an actual place assassins grow up in and train and learn to be assassins?
Sign me up." The mechanic said and I laughed a bit.

"Dont."

"Turns out, kiddie eye doc here actually had a good idea," the millionaire said.

"I have always wondered why no one turned the speed cameras in the city to register
near sonic velocities.
Seems like a ready-built early warning system." The doctor said

"So I reprogrammed the cameras.
babadook!
There's your rival.
The old sawmill out by Williamson." the millionaire added.

"All right.
Follow my lead?" One of the runners asked the other.

"The flash doesn't follow anyone." The other run- the flash said.

"Listen to him, wally.
He's the flash." The reporter ordered.

"You know, you would be an excellent candidate for Lasik." The doctor told the millionaire.

◇◇◇

"wally's vitals are low, and he's lost a lot of blood." The doctor, who I learned the name was Caitlin, said.

"He should be rapidly healing." The reporter, iris, said.

"It's one of the gifts of being a speedster." Barry, the speedy explained.

"He's not.
I'm sorry." Caitlin sighed.

"You Americans are weak." I sighed.

"Am I free to go?" Caitlin asked.

"You," I said and pointed my gun at barry. "take me back to the academy."