030

summer pov:

these last few days have been amazing. so so amazing.

it all started when I was at alahnas house with her and lily, finally getting to spend time with my girls. we were all so caught up in school as we graduate in 3 months, and now we all have significant others.

that's right. alahna got a girlfriend. I literally love them together, she really seems to have found her soulmate.

we did things normal teens our age do. when I say 'normal', I mean the girls who don't have ridiculous amounts of trauma and anxiety.

like we painted each other's nails, died alahnas hair, helped lily start a youtube channel, stayed on the phone with Rylee for hours, all while vlogging for my youtube people.

oh, I also hit 1 million subs at the same time the boys hit 100k, I'm so proud of them and myself it's crazy.

then, the triplets threw an insane party. it was a celebration of a multitude of things. me hitting 1 mil, the boys hitting 100k, alahna getting a girlfriend, lilys 18th birthday, anddddd; lovely hitting 100k streams. insane how much we've all changed.

there wasn't any drugs or alcohol, which I enjoyed. I feel like yeah, drugs and alcohol make parties 'crazy', but honestly everyone there was not the type to do those things, which was nice because I didn't feel pressured to do anything. instead, everyone had fun and did things their way.

oh yeah, matt even broke his arm trying to jump off the counter at that party. I've never drove so fast oh my god the drive to the ER with nick screaming about the blood was SO FUNNY.

now, I'm laying in bed with my all-time favorite person, falling asleep to his heartbeat.

it's funny how the heart has so many uses. it pumps your blood and keeps you alive, but it also doubles as melatonin when I'm laying on matts chest at 3 in the morning while watching pitch-perfect, syncing my breaths with the one next to me.

trevors little snores fill the silence as I turn off the TV after finishing brushing my teeth, Matthew fast asleep in his bed. I took a second as I stood in the doorway to stare at him. my boyfriend.

mine. he's all mine.

not sylvias, not anyone else's, mine.

he's my boyfriend. and I'm his girlfriend.

and we've been dating for 6 months now.

november to May, 6 months.

crazy, it feels like yesterday I was tutoring him on the floor of my room and he just randomly asked me to be his.

weird how time works, huh?

liz speaks!
not even gonna try to cap right now, im sobbing.

im gonna do a thank you chapter next, then it's all done.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH MWAH MWAH