015

matt had accidentally fallen asleep at summers house that night. after they had tired each other out by making out for nearly an hour, summer and Matthew cuddled and watched the office. but in reality matt was watching the office with summer laying on his chest asleep. he fell asleep hours later, which he would grow to regret the next day.

basically, shianne and David had no clue he was there, so the next morning when their daughter came downstairs at 7 in the morning with a teenage boy, mad was an understatement.

they grounded summer for a week, so the official date had to be put on hold.

while summer was stuck in her room without her phone:

"WAIT WHY AM I JUST NOW FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS!" chris yelled out to his brothers. for context, matt had just admitted to his brothers that he had a crush on summer.

"YEAH WHY DIDNT WE KNOW ABOUT THIS EARLIER!" nick yelled out with chris, both of them not actually mad just teasing their brother.

"well nick you're her best friend, and chris you'd tell lil and she'd tell summer because they're basically sisters," matt explained himself and his brothers quickly understood, quieting down.

"wait so the date has to wait why?" chris asked, making matt laugh.

"i stayed the night with their daughter without them even knowing. its not like I'm lily, I'm not a girl whos been friends with summer since we were 6. I'm a teenage boy that met her 4 months ago," matt laughed.

"damn that's why you rushed in the house at like 7:30," nick laughed

"yeah shianne yelled at me and summer for a half an hour,"

a week later:

mattyb💅

IM UNGROUNDED

GREAT
i still owe you a date. what day works for you?

literally only Saturday because i have cheer practice all week bro

sounds good to me
wait ur in cheer?

as of yesterday i guess
they needed a flyer because the girl who was the flyer broke her leg or something
i guess i was the only one qualified to be a flyer because i did cheer all of highschool until this year

damnn i didn't know that
wait so you'll be cheering at games and shit?

yea but only the football games
school says its a liability issue to do it for more than 1 season

yay now i have an excuse to go to the football games

and i have a reason to go to the lacrosse games

ANYWAYS
ik you really like harry potter
on saturday the movie theater is gonna be playing one of the movies. do you wanna do that for the date? if not its okay

NO PLEASE I WANT TO SEE THE HP MOVIE

for the rest of the week the only thing that matt could think of at night was finally taking summer on a real official date. and, he gets to watch her get all happy over the harry potter movie.