009

summer was sitting in her room, listening to her mother and stepfather argue over her. she hated the feeling of causing such trouble, but they were fighting over something that was caused because of shianne hitting her. they were fighting over summer and her whole Vermont trip, and the fact that after she was grounded, she snuck out to a party, got drunk, and then spent the night at a boy's house.

"maybe if you took a second to ask her how she felt about this whole thing, she wouldn't have done it!" David yelled at his wife, summer found that dave sounded a lot like her father when he yelled. hearing his voice in such a tone only made her cry into her pillow, the flashbacks taking over.

as images flashed in her head, she tried to ignore them. seeing her father console her after fighting with shianne, Bradley and shianne screaming at each other and hearing glass shatter, pretty much every memory of her parents fighting. she screamed at the sight of her father in her mind, not having this happen in many years.

usually, when something like this happens, she gets these flashbacks that are so realistic that it scares summer, resulting in her screaming and crying. as a child, she thought it was normal, but as she aged, she realized it was quite unhealthy.

"summer, your mother and I love you very much" her father spoke in her mind, making summer shiver and try to keep her emotions in, trying not to gain the attention of the adults fighting downstairs.

eventually, the adults stopped fighting and summer had finally stopped her episode. but now, she stared out of the window sat on the seat below it, knees to her chest and tears soaking the fabric of her sweats on her legs. she felt a buzz come from her phone underneath it, one of many from the past hour, she was just now realizing it.

lily

I can hear your parents, are you good

*15 minutes later*

yo, you good? ik how u get

*15 minutes later*

I'm here for you girlie, so are the boys and alahna
we're all worried

*1 hour later*

hey
I'm good now
I wasn't, but I am now

okay.
want me to come over? I can bring alahna and the triplets

actually, could you? I don't want to be alone.

on our way bbg

summer smiled at the thought of seeing her best friends again, and she knew dave wouldn't mind. shianne was passed out, so as long as they were quiet summer could have friends up in her room.

summer waited and sat on her couch, before hearing a knock on the door. she ran over and was greeted by a tight hug from nick, to which summer smiled and embraced the boy back. nicks hugs were very different from anyone else's hugs, he had this energy that was so comforting.

they all now sat in summer's room, scattered in different places. summer and alahna were on the bed, nick and lily on the window seat, matt in summer's desk chair, and Chris laying flat on the floor; for whatever reason.

"what do you guys wanna do?" summer asked, fidgeting with her bedspread.

"I have an idea," alahna spoke, everyone turning to her with curious faces. "truth or dare,"

everyone had mixed reactions. well, everyone agreed but matt. for some reason, he was widely against the idea of truth or dare.

"whatever matt no one cares you can play or sit out. summer, truth or dare?" nick said finally, cutting matt off. summer turned to nick with a confused face, not to Nick's surprise. "truth. or. dare." he clarified, the girl turning to think.

"dare," she responded, nick taking a second to think about what he should give her as a dare.

"I dare you to read out your last Instagram search," he said, handing summer her phone. she sighed, knowing exactly who she was going to have to say.

"lol it's matt, I guess after being friends for so long I still didn't have his insta" she giggled, alahna nudging her with a teasing expression. summer giggled and playfully hit her arm, a blush forming across her cheeks. summer avoided Matts's gaze as she looked around for another person to ask.

"lils, truth or dare" summer said, lily taking a second to think.

"truth"

"if you could change any part of your body, what would you do?"

"make my tits bigger for sure" lilys answer made everyone laugh, Chris however laughed a bit too hard, causing alahna to give the same look she gave to the girl next to her, to Chris.

the game went on for a while until everyone had to go home, leaving summer alone. she sighed as she laid under the covers, bored and not wanting to go downstairs.

she decided to check her youtube, to see that 800 thousand people had subscribed, 800k in 2 weeks. she gasped and nearly screamed, screenshotting and sending it to the group chat.

HOTTIES (+ matt)

sunny = summer
Christina = chris
wallsmacker = lily
buzzkill = matt
nicki minaj = nick
captain alahna = alahna

sunny
GUYS WTF

captain alahna
WHAT

sunny
I HAVE 800K SUBS AFTER 2 WEEKS WTF
I'M TRYING SO HARD NOT TO CRY RN

Nicki Minaj
WHAT

Christina
HOW

buzzkill
congrats lol
ALSO HOW WTF

sunny
IDK MAN I'M FREAKING OUT
AM I FAMOUS NOW???

captain alahna
YES CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH

Nicki Minaj
hey, that's my thing 😭

wallsmacker
yeah

captain alahna
oh sorry Nicki

Nicki Minaj
that's Mrs. Minaj to you

sunny
LMAOOOOOOO

buzzkill
what are we going to do to celebrate?

sunny
idk man I was thinking abt that
yall got any ideas?

Christina
u should totally do a photoshoot with balloons

sunny
I LIKE THAT

Nicki Minaj
me and lily decided that we're gonna throw you a party

wallsmacker
yeah, and u have to make it a yt vid or I will kill you 🪓

sunny
damn okay

982 words

liz speaks
lol filler

i made a tiktok!! i'm gonna post edits of characters & plot lines of my books using their da casts, you should go check it out!! if you could that would be a huge favor <33
it's @myhotgirlshit !!

I LOVE YOU ALL MWAH MWAH