An Honest Mistake: Part 5

I drop my bag on the floor and kiss Devi, parting her lips with my tongue. She lets out a gasp, and then I'm stumbling backward, and my back is pressed against the shelves, and her body is firmly against mine.

Oh, she's strong—and bold. Was this confidence here last time we met, simmering beneath the surface?

In the blackness, with the danger of being caught playing at my nerves, my senses are sharpened. My skin sizzles beneath her touch as she slips her hands under my shirt. I hold her to me, running my fingers up the curve of her waist, while our lips and tongues explore each other. She tastes minty and cool, and when she takes her lips away, I'm left wanting.

She bends to kiss my neck, making me hiss.

The darkness frees me to act on instinct, and I can feel my inhibitions dissipating. My lips and hands move on their own, taking in every inch of her. Her skin is soft beneath my palms, her muscles firm. The shelves press against my spine but I don't care. I could stand here making out with her for hours.

Devi reaches one hand around to my ass while the other palms my breast. She rubs her thumb back and forth, teasing my nipple through my shirt and bra.

She's driving me wild. I can't take it. I grab her tank top and the sports bra under it, lifting it high enough to expose her breasts. She gasps.

Nobody had better need this closet in the next few minutes.

I bend to take her nipple in my mouth, swirling my tongue.

Devi stifles a cry, arching into me. "Sarah, that's so good..."

I hold her waist, keeping her in place as I lick and suck. The way she's squirming turns me on, making me wet.

Footsteps thump on the other side of the door, and we both freeze. I straighten up.

The steps continue, fading down the hallway, and Devi lets out a breath.

"Sarah, I need you," she whispers, pulling my chin back to her. With the other hand, she's teasing my thigh beneath the hem of my skirt. "Can I touch you?"

God, I love how bold she's being. It's such a turn-on.

My brain is telling me this is a bad idea, and we should stop. We're in public. The door doesn't lock. But my body is screaming yes. I want her fingers on me. I want to make her moan.

"Yes," I whisper, pulling her in for another deep kiss.

She lifts my skirt and reaches into my underwear, and as her fingers slip between my legs, I can't stop the gasp from escaping.

My insides are burning with desire. Devi is a different person from the last time we met—bold, confident, getting what she wants. I want her in my bed on top of me instead of in a storage closet.

But for now, this will have to do.

I fumble for her pants, unbuttoning them so I can get my hand inside. As I touch her, she stifles a cry against my neck. Her fingers move faster.

I'm dizzy, using the shelves behind me for balance. In the darkness, her little moans and hitches of breath are amplified.

"I want to taste you," she whispers, taking her hand away and bending down.

I whimper incoherently as she kneels on the floor and pushes my skirt up. She tugs my underwear down, and teases me with her cool tongue. My brain dissolves into a haze, and I sink down against the shelves, gripping it for support. I'm lost in the feel of her tongue on me. The whole world becomes just her.

Her tongue moves faster, and I roll my hips, letting my body respond to her automatically.

Heat builds inside me. My legs start to tremble, and I grab her face, pulling her back up to my lips. "Come here."

"But I want to—" she starts to protest, and I silence her with a kiss.

I slip my hand into her underwear, and she moans into my mouth. Her fingers find their way under my skirt, and she moves her fingers quickly, making me gasp.

Our fingers move faster until my brain seems to dissipate. Heat builds inside me, growing more intense, and I gasp into Devi's mouth.

"You close?" she whispers, her other hand wound tightly in my hair.

"Yeah," I say, breathless.

"Me too—" Her words are smothered when I kiss her hard, my body giving in.

I lean into her, my knees weakening, as my climax courses through me. I gasp into her mouth, trying to stay quiet. The orgasm sets off Devi, who doesn't do as good a job staying quiet. She cries out, her voice filling the small space.

We lean into each other, sweaty, panting, and my whole body is tingling with pleasure.

Footsteps thump past the door, and we both freeze until they're gone.

I let out a laugh, unable to help it. "That was so hot," I whisper. "I've never done it anywhere but in a bedroom before."

"Same," Devi says, laughing too.

I fumble for my bag, and it takes me a moment to find it on the floor. I pass her my phone. "What's your number?"

The light from my phone illuminates her face, and she's giving me the most radiant smile.

A minute later, Devi sneaks me to the staff bathroom so I can use it to clean up and tame my sex hair. When I'm done, we walk back to the reception area, where everybody looks at us. Veronica, Dan, and the other people at their desks openly stare, maybe wondering why I've been here for so long—and why we disappeared from Devi's office.

Heat rises in my face.

"I—I'll adjust your donation amount to a hundred dollars," Devi tells me, avoiding everyone's gaze.

"Thanks. And, um—I'll take one of these." I grab a volunteer application from a stack at the reception desk, intending to think about it before I dive in with a commitment I'm not ready for.

"Bye, then," Devi says, breathless.

Her short hair is a mess. She's clammy and flush-faced. Her shirt is still twisted. It's totally obvious what we were doing.

I grin. "Call me."

I wink, and Devi bites her lip.

"Thanks for your help, Veronica," I say, saluting her. If it weren't for her, and all of the other mishaps that led me to come to this office, I wouldn't have met Devi again. I wave to the other person I have to thank, smiling. "And Dan? Great job on the website design."

~

That's the end of this story! See you in next week's update :)