Chapter 72 (Exp-)

Yeah, I'm definitely failing chemistry.

°°°°°°<°°°°°>°°°<°°°°>°°°°¦°°°<°°°°©°°°|°

Tommy sigh, he look up at the black board and droop his head down.

Tubbo, who was next to him, was motionless, he had a neutral expression except of his mouth hanging open.

It's been 3 days since they won Mcc and the class seems to be treating them with respect much to Tommy's dismay, he wanted chaos, something to destroy.

He look over at Tubbo, there was a soft snore coming from goat.

No matter how many times Tommy sees Tubbo sleeping, it still unnerved him. Maybe it was just him being wary of the environment, but Tubbo usually sleeps with his eyes open whenever they were somewhere unfamiliar.

He nudge Tubbo, waking the brunette up.

"huh?", Tubbo wiped some saliva from the corner of his mouth, he raise an eyebrow at Tommy, curious on why Tommy had woken him up for.

"I want some chaos Tubbo", Tommy​whispered, leaning on the table with his arms.

Tubbo thought for a moment, "Wait, doesn't that katsuki kid, have like an explosive substance that he sweats so he can make explosion? nitro-something?", Tubbo lean over to Tommy.

"nitroglycerin", A voice whispered behind them, surprising the two minor gods.

Techno lean inbetween the two, "What are you two trying to do?", he asked.

Tubbo and Tommy looked at each other, they nodded and turn to Techno.

"We want to explode shit, but don't snitch ok?", Tubbo put a finger over his mouth.

"If you include me in it", Techno smiled, before he went back to sitting normally.

Tubbo duck, a chalk went speed passed his head, "Jesus", Tommy let out, pinning himself to the wall when another chalk flew passed him.

Techno tilted his head and let the chalks flew pass his head.

Phil, who was nodded off, jolted awake when the chalk made contact with his head, "Ow".

Techno and the rest of the dreamsmp turn their heads towards Phil, some gasp as they saw the chalk dust still in his hair.

"And that's why you shouldn't sleep during cla-"

Techno quickly turn towards Aizawa, with the rest of the smp following a long.

They​ all glared at the teacher. Tubbo stood up, some students jumped from the sudden movement, their heads following Tubbo who had walked all the way towards Bakugo.

"Huh?", Bakugo lean against his chair, his head going back as he glared at Tubbo.

Without a moment of hesitation, the small brunette picked up the blonde like he weighs nothing.

Tubbo look a deep breath in, "REVOLUTION", He shouted, soon the rest of the smp started to chant the word, banging the tables and stomping on the floor.

Aizawa, confused, tried to deescalate the situation, "Everyone-", but he was interrupted, when Brian, the giant crow flew outside of the window to the classroom, dimming the room.

Techno picked up Philza, carrying him over towards the window.

Izuku stare at the giant crow in awe, but the bird soon crash into the classroom, perching itself on one of the tables.

"Let's get outta here", Dream said, climbing on top of the crow, there was a slight grumble from the old crow when everyone got on.

"where are you going?", Aizawa asked, his Quirk activating as an intimidation technique.