Chapter 59(History)

There's a quiz next class and I'm here writing.

°°°°°¬°°°°{°°°] °°°°°°°°°^°°°°°°^°°°°°°°°°°

Tubbo awkwardly shuffle on his feet, feeling the pressure in the room.

"So, where'd you get that scar?", Kirishima asked.

Straight to the point eh? Tubbo hesitated to tell them, reaching up to his face and touching the burning scar.

"Oi, shitty hair, you shouldn't pry into sensitive topic", Bakugo yelled.

"Oh, no its ok, just the day it happen was a bit............hazzy", Tubbo said, his eyes move to the side as he brushed the hair that were covering the eye that was damaged by the radiation and the fireworks.

"Its ok, if you don't want to tell", Mina reassures, she pull down her black stocking, revealing a huge scar up from her calf to her knees.

"Look, we have scars of our own", Denki said, lifting up his shirt.

"Oh, well, I uh, I got blown up by uh......fireworks", Tubbo said, pulling his sleeve and his shirt up, revealing even more scarring, some were melting and fusing together.

Mina stood there for a moment, unable to process what she just hear, was he joking? Or did he actually be serious?

"Did it- did it hurt?", Denki asked.

Kirishima smack the vibrant hair in the head, "Sorry, about that", He apologises.

"Oh no, it's ok, the people from where I'm from experienced the same", Tubbo reassures, "And yes it did, but only for a moment, only until I died", Tubbo said, his head lowering towards the ground.

"If you're dead then how are you here?", Bakugo questions, it was the first time that he seems interested in anything other than competitive sports.

"Well, everyone have 3 lives, and..........i​ mean its just from where I'm from", Tubbo said.

"So, if you have 3 lives, then how many did you lose?", Mina snapped out of her tranced.

"Uh, it was my second", Tubbo said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wait so,-"

"Yeah, I only got one life left and if I die, I die for real", Tubbo lowered his head, avoiding the gaze of the students.

Half of him was still in acting mode, while the other was proud of himself, look at their faces, they look so distraught.

The door swung open with a force that could send wind towards the student that were in the back.

"Tubbo!!", Tommy yelled out, holding a piece of paper in his hand.

"What-", Tubbo caught something in his hand.

The students watch as Tubbo reflexively caught a piece of paper in between his fingers, a wow escape Minas mouth, as she didn't see the paper being thrown.

Tubbo read the paper.

Going shopping with Mumbo and Grion

The writing looks like it was from Wilbur.

Tubbo Gasp at the betrayal.

"Oh my god, how could he do this", Tubbo dramatically yelled out, placing his hand on his head and fainting like a lady in the medieval times.

"I know right, if he's going shopping then we'll go too", Tommy said, grabbing the brunettes arm and dragging him towards the door.

But they were stopped by Mina, who also want to go shopping and skip class.

Tommy swoop the girl's leg and drag her with him as well.

And together they made Ranboo teleport them to where Wilbur is.

°°°°°°°¬°°°°°^°°°°°°~°°°°°°°¦°°°°°°°>°°°°°

Time skip brought to you by

My quiz that I'll be reviewing here.

°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°^°°°°°°°°>°°°°°°¡°°°°°°°°°°°

Ranboo teleported them to the mall, purple particles swirl around them, then they arrived back at the smpers dorm, with Mina with them.

"Jesus, why did you bought so much?", Tommy asked, looking at the bags that Mina's holding.

"It's my new clothes", Mina said, holding out her bags of clothes.

"You have enough clothing", Tommy pointed out.

Mina huffed.

"It's seems you kids had a lot of fun", Philza said, coming gout from the kitchen, wiping his hand on the handkerchief, that was hanging from his apron, which said, kiss the chief.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°<°°°°°°°°°>°°°°°°>°°°°>°°°>°°

I have no idea what to do anymore.

Someone, help create a scenario.

Word count: 669