𝟐𝟎, ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ

Начните с самого начала

“Oh.” And he chuckled.

.・゜゜・

After the talk in your bathroom, both of you exited and walked to his room. On your way there, Thatch and Izo were there and almost asked you exhaustedly about how you were if it wasn’t for Marco stopping them on the spot. You were grateful for that.

“We still have work to do, and Izo, we’ll talk later in my room.” The phoenix told them before leaving again.

“Looks like you can’t get rid of it.” Thatch mocked him with a smirk.

“If you don’t shut your mouth I’ll tell him you didn’t do your paperwork.”

“Fine.”

Marco was there to help you relax and be calm through the rest of the day. Before the fight, you guys were almost done with the paperwork, only a small stack and he was done for the week. In the meantime, you were hanging out in his room, well, more like you napped.

Crying a lot left you tired.

A knock on his door snapped him back from his trance and stood up to the door. He opened it to find those two again standing outside. He signed them to keep quiet and let them in.

Thatch cooed at how cute you looked sleeping. Marco closed the door and went to his bed to cover you again with the blanket, it must have fallen when he was finishing his duties.

Izo decided to stand up and lean on the wall as Thatch thought that sitting on the floor was a good choice because there wasn't any other available chair. Marco sat on his own chair and crossed his arms while looking intensely at the samurai.

"Okay, Y/N is still sleeping so we must keep this down. " He started and pushed his glasses up." Izo, why are you so secretive with her and you cut yourself when you address her. It's clear that you have something to share with us-yoi."

"My way of addressing her is none of your business, and both of you know that." Izo firmly said.

"We know that, but since you both went to talk with Oyaji, you began to act weird-yoi."

Thatch crossed his arms and lifted a brow at Izo. "Yeah, you weren't like that when she joined the crew, and that was half a year ago."

"I know both of you are confused and intrigued about this, but this is something I can't share with you. It 's her privacy." The black haired man said, reasoning.

"It's fine, Izo-a."

"My lady." And again, he was kneeling formally from his spot.

You groaned, irritated and whined. "Izo-a I already told you that you don't have to do that!"

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it." His reply could only make you sigh.

"How long were you awake, sweet cheeks?" Thatch asked you from the floor.

"Quite a while, I heard your conversation too. Sorry."

"It's fine-yoi, no need for apologizes." He took his glasses off and walked up to the bed and sat there instead.

"Izo-a, you're free to share it with them. I trust them with my life." You told him and he nodded.

"Awww I feel so flattered right now!" Thatch grabbed his clothes like an arrow just striked into his heart.

"You're an idiot-yoi. "

"As you wish, my lady." He turned his gaze to them.

.・゜゜・