Only the Beginning •Han Jisung•

Start from the beginning

"She's right there," Han whispered, jutting his chin in your direction.

Chan turned his head and instantly grinned ear to ear.

Just down the row from Stray Kids, was clueless you. You were turned around in your chair, having a conversation with Mark from NCT. He was telling you about how Doyoung was up on the stage with Eunwoo as the hosts. You had no clue they were up there since you were in a rush to get to your seat before the winners were announced.

But Han couldn't take his eyes off of you. He thought your presence in real life was even more breathtaking than over the screen.

He had only seen you a couple of times when you were on the phone with Seungmin. And he hates to admit it, but it makes him jealous that you talk with Seungmin rather than him.

"Y/n?" Chan asked with his eyebrows raised, already knowing the answer with the grin on his face.

Han nodded, studying your features from afar, noticing how you smile every few seconds in just a simple conversation. It made his stomach do flips.

"Stop staring so hard," Seungmin elbowed Han in the ribs with a straight face.

Seungmin had been watching the whole time.

"Ow!" Han whisper yelled, holding his ribs dramatically as he was on the edge of his seat with Chan quietly laughing.

Seungmin looked at Han like he was crazy just as the lights began changing on stage.

You quickly turned in your seat to face the stage, stopping your conversation with Mark and focusing on your friends upon the stage with a proud smile.

"We have two awards that will be given out tonight to very lucky and talented idols," Eunwoo spoke into his sparkly microphone with his dashing smile.

"Doyoung, will you do the honors of announcing our first Idol Group of the Year award for us?" Eunwoo asked, turning his body to face Doyoung.

"Of course," Doyoung replied, opening a white envelope in his hands.

He took out a white piece of paper with the winners named on it in neat cursive writing. Their faces lit up with excitement.

"Stray Kids!" Doyoung exclaimed with a smile, clapping with his microphone and paper in his hands.

You turned around in your seat and instantly stood up with a proud smile on your face. Bang Chan led his group down the open path past the tables of other idols and stopped right by you.

"Congratulations," you said as you hugged Chan quickly.

"Thank you, fighting!" Chan exclaimed as he continued walking.

Han glanced at you as you continued hugging Felix and Seungmin quickly so they could make it to the stage. But he didn't stop to hug you. He was too shy so he backed down.

You watched as they flooded onto the stage with bright smiles on their faces.

Then your eyes laid on him.

Han Jisung.

His cheeks suddenly turned a light shade of pink once he made eye contact with you. He thought you were so ethereal but intimidating at the same time.

How could you pull that off?

Once they had received their award, you sat back down in your seat to find your eyes constantly wandering to Han. You kept thinking of how ethereal he looked underneath the stage lights. He was unreal looking in that blue suit he wore.

"The idol who will be receiving the Artist of The Year award is..." Doyoung leaned closer to Eunwoo, getting ready to announce the name with a smile.

"Y/N L/N!" they both shouted with big fanboy smiles on their faces as soon as they found you in the audience.

Your eyes went wide to find out that you won. You never won Artist of The Year before.

Han clapped along with his members on the stage, watching you with more pride in his eyes than anyone else. He kept thinking to himself that you deserve more than just one Artist of The Year award.

After exchanging hugs between most of the NCT members and other idol friends that were seated near you, you made your way up the stage stairs with the help of Eunwoo.

You were on the verge of tears, knowing that you had to give a speech you had prepared in case you won. But you didn't expect this at all.

Hugging Eunwoo and Doyoung quickly before getting handed your award, you stood in front of the microphone, gazing upon the audience to find your friends. And your family was there, too.

Your older sister, two older brothers, and your parents.

"Wow..." you breathed into your microphone in disbelief with a small laugh, already trying to fight the urge to cry.

Han was staring at the back of your head since he couldn't see your face, but he knew how beautiful you looked. He was happy for you. More than happy.

But he knew that you had no clue. He knew that you didn't know how crazy he was over you. It wasn't unhealthy or anything. He's liked you ever since you debuted.

He's your number one fan.

"I just want to thank my family, friends, and JYP for making this possible for me," you spoke into the microphone, smiling through your happiness.

"And I also wanted to say something very quick that is directed toward my fans and Stays," you began as your lips curled into a smile.

Chan knew what was happening, but Han had no clue. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, continuing to watch you.

"Look forward to a collaboration between me and Stray Kids in the near future,"

A/n: this one was long, how did you like it?

Btw, look forward to an additional part two to this imagine. It'll go a little more in depth ;)