4

The morning after

After homework and Mario party,Just dance, nightmare on elm Street and painting we FaceTime Haley (ok yes I know she in the 2nd movie). Haley was a mutual friend we have both have and about an hour into the call she said that she had something to tell us " Guys" Haley said "yes" I replied "um I kinda have a crush on benny and I'm planing on asking him out on a date tomorrow" she said I just stayed quite "Oh My God you to would be so cute together and we can go on triple dates once Y/N geos out with coltyn" Amee said as if it would make me go out with again. She was a little passed because a broke up with him because I had lost feelings and didn't want to sting him along into a lie and wants me to get dark with him because it benefits her and her relationship it is fucking stupid. U get up to go get so water and see if benny is back I get the water than go to his room and he is back so I just decided to hang out with him.A couple hours went by I manly helped with homework. I told what happened with Mr. Morgan." Hey you wanna play with me and the guys?" he asked "yea why not, because Amee is hang out with Haley,Alyssa and Konner" I replied. I wanted to tell to him about Haley but I didn't. It was like 12:30 a.m. so we just ended going to sleep. We woke up at like 7:45 and got ready to go to the sandlot. We told bree that we're leaving to go to the sandlot but frist we stopped by my house.