3

just grate

Y/N's pov:

I walk into the house. I could feel how thick the air was. Bill was staring me down. I just went straight to Scotty's room. I opened the door "Hey man I so sorry about what happened today and asshole friends." I said " I know it hard to be new right before school let out and I don't have any friends'' he responded "I really look up to you and your like my only friend-" I cut him off with a hug "you take a lot for being so short " I replied he cuckold "hey man I'm spend the night at Amee's house and tomorrow I'll buy you ice cream or something to make it up to you" I said " you have to." he said. After that I left and saw my mom about to in his room " hey bugs did you apologize to him?" she asked "yea why" I responded "just wondering" she said. I went to my room and grabbed my shit and left my room. When I was about to leave Bill was standing in front of the door blocking me from leaving " the hell you think you're going you lady" he said " to amees house why?" I asked " No you are not going to Amee's house " he responded "Why" I ask "because you made my son cry" he responded "No she didn't I just hit my head and fell." scotty said "If thats so you can go Y/N. ''bill said " sweet" I replied. I opened the door and walked to Amee's house.It was fun having your nest Fresno as your neighbors.As I opened the door and in closing it behind me."Where the hell were you?" Bree Amee's mom asked "We were just about to eat" tj said her younger brother said " shut up you retard " Amee yelled at him " Hey don't call him a tetrad you blockhead " benny stop up for his youngest brother "I had just single hanedly just stared a argument. All three of shut the fuck up and let me hug my daughter in peace " Bree yelled from the kitchen. " Can we eat now?" Amee asked taking Tjs side. After dinner I helped with the dishes because I was late for dinner. After the dishes I went to amee room and she was working on homeworkand on Facetime with konner her boyfriend.That surprised me because she really never does homework. ”What are you doing?” I asked “Oh homework you should get your’s” she reiped “ So you can copy off of mine because Konner said that you couldn’t copied off of him.” I respond “Yea” she said.I walked away to go get my bag from bennys room. When I walked in he was sneaking out to go hang with the sandlot boys “hey” I said “Hey please dont tell any one okay” he said  “Okay pretty boy” I resonded as soon as I said that he turned bright red. I chuckaled to myself then when to go checked if he was okay and he was. I Grapped my bag and left his room. ‘Okay I know it looks bad but we have a pretty flirty relationship so this wasn’t unordinary for us’. I thought to my self I walked into Amee’s room “ yo man you good?” she asked me I had completely zoned out “ oh yea why?” I asked “ oh it nothing” she respond “If you say so “ I said.