~BONUS CHAPTER~ How WE Would React to Them Being Sugar Rushed

Start from the beginning

"What does this have to do with anything?"

"Let me finish!" You flinch, a bit. "Sorry."

"Okay. It's okay."

"So then he posts the Reynolds Pamphlet so Burr has nothing to hold against him!"

"Right...?"

"So, then, his wife is mad at him, his wife's sister is mad at him, Jefferson, Madison, and Burr are all laughing at him for it, even King George III joins the party!"

"Well, yeah, but that was the--"

"And then, George Eacker makes fun of Hamilton in front of Phillip, his son! Then, Eacker and Phillip have a duel and Phillip dies! So then, Hamilton apologizes like crazy to his wife, Eliza! Then, they get back together, but Hamilton and Eliza are still sad!"

"Right."

"Then, he has to choose Jefferson or Burr to be president, and Hamilton is mad at Burr for what he made him do! So, he chooses Jefferson to be president and says that Burr has no beliefs! Then, Jefferson makes it so the runner up can't be vice president, meaning Burr still can't be 'in the room where it happens', and he blames Hamilton for it! So they duel and Hamilton dies!"

"Yeah. What's the point?"

"All of this happened because Hamilton didn't take a break! He died because he didn't take a break! So, you need to take a break!"

"I-- You could have just told me to take a break."

"Yeah, but doing that gets rid of more energy."

Illinois: (Skele-TON_of_puns, you're gonna love this one.) He bursts in the room and starts spewing pickup lines. "I hope you know CPR, because you just took my breath away! Aside from taking my breath away, what do you do for a living?!"

"You know what I--"

"I ought to complain to Spotify for you not being named this week's hottest single! Are you a parking ticket?! Because you have 'fine' written all over you!"

"Illinois, I--"

"Your eyes are like the ocean! I can swim in them all day! When I look into your eyes, I see a very kind soul!"

"Why are you staring into my soul?"

"Do you happen to have a bandaid?! Because I scraped my knees falling for you!"

"You had too much sugar."

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" He runs out of the room, looking for more pickup lines. He bursts back in. "I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE IN FIRST SIGHT, BUT THAT WAS BEFORE I SAW YOU!!!"

"Okay, calm down!"

"I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD TELL ME: IF YOU'RE HERE, WHO'S RUNNING HEAVEN?!"

"Illinois, your hurting my ears..."

"Oh no. I'm sorry," He immediately whispered.

"No, no! It's okay! Umm... Are you a magician?" His face lit up. He knew you were about to give him a pickup line. "Strangest thing, but whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears..."

He tightly squeezes you. "You're everything I could have asked for, and more..."

"I know. You too."

Dark: (Once again, I don't see him being sugar rushed, but here ya go.) He busts into the room, glitching like nuts. "Dark...?"