Action and Reaction

Start bij het begin

"FRICK OH MY GOD I MADE IT IN YOU JERKS SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!" Texas exclaimed, his friends hugging him, except Tito.

"We just wanted to build up the tension!" Nekomi exclaimed. Texas smiled, but still felt off. Tito grabbed his arm.

"I gotta show him where the library is so he can get his books," Tito said.

"Can we-,"

"No, get to class," Tito said. Everyone in the group knew not to question Tito when he got so direct, so they let them be. Tito dragged Texas to a secluded area of the school that was a walkway behind the library, which not a lot of kids went through.

"I thought the prank might've been fun, but you already seemed tense enough before... I'm sorry," Tito said.

"It seemed more like something Nekomi or PJ would pull-,"

"It was, they presented the idea and we went with it...I just wish I was the killjoy so it didn't happen," Tito said. Texas leaned against the wall and took a deep breath. "You ok?" Tito asked.

"Mhm... I'm just recovering... I'm super happy but that was... wooo....," Texas said. "I'm not mad at them, I hope they don't think I'm mad... I should apologize-,"

"For what? You did nothing wrong," Tito said.

"Well... I... I guess I didn't, huh?" Texas said.

"Mhm... anyway, sorry for that... I think it's so cool that you got in though! I know you'll do great in ASB... aaaaand I know at least one guy who'll vote for you to be the student council president," Tito said. Texas chuckled.

"Thanks Tito... well... I guess I should get my schedule Huh?" Texas asked.

"Mhm, lemme show you where to get it... oh, and I like your outfit," Tito said. Texas smiled, knowing Tito was checkin out his sweet earrings.

Texas walked into his first class, ASB, and saw some familiar faces. He especially noticed the people he memed on with his posters. There was the 'You're/your' girl, Polands daughter Paulina, who was setting up her assigned desk very professionally; Texas sat next to a boy who he was cool with, Swedens son Sven, who started memeing with Texas in response to his posters; and a third girl, Norways daughter Nora, who had a poster with the words 'I'll help prevent litter on our campus', to which Texas put up a poster next to hers with the words 'and I'll help promote the glitter,' with very obvious implications all over it that he wanted to implement a lgbtq+ support club. That poster had to be taken down, but Nora told him personally how she liked his poster a lot.

"Hey Paulina, sorry about the poster by the way, I didn't mean it to look too insulting," Texas said while sitting at his desk. Paulina shrugged.

"You took on the lack of professionalism for me, so I don't mind," Paulina said. Texas smiled and nodded.

"It's what I do best," Texas said. Nora smiled.

"I like your accent, you sound like a hick," Nora said. Texas started cracking up. "...was that not the right word? I'm sorry! I don't know a lot of English slang!" Nora exclaimed.

"Nah, it's cool! We're good! You said it so nicely! A hick is what you call an unintelligent person from the countryside, sooooo ya got me to a T!" Texas exclaimed. Nora chuckled.

"I didn't mean to call you unintelligent! I meant that you sound like a cowboy," Nora said. Texas smiled.

"Perfect, that's all I want in life really," Texas said.

"Quaint, I wanted to be Viking for the longest time," Sven said, giggling bashfully. Texas chuckled.

"¡A huevo! That's cool though man! Vikings are sick!" Texas exclaimed, giving Sven a high-five. Soon, the teacher walked in and started saying their words, it doesn't really matter, I mean, the teacher never really matters in these high school things. Unless its a Disney channel original and the teacher is about to teach them the power of music and/or theater.