page 91

[EMAIL]

From: pierrecciervas@gmail.com
To: elycervantes@gmail.com

Subject: A letter for you on our first month.

To Mi Lady,

Happy first month, Synth. I've written this before our first month though because I was too excited to celebrate this with you. As I wrote this, I can't help myself but smile just by thinking of you. See how I am really a simp for you? Before, I didn't know that I'll be able to hold your hand, stay with you this close, got to receive your love, and see your smile everyday. I mean, you're Elyza Synthia Cervantes. A girl crush volleyball player that everyone's staring at always and I admit I'm one of them too. You always look cool and pretty when you're at the court.

The first month felt so dreamy. You always made my day despite of the loads of work I need to do. You sweep away all the tiredness in me. You cast all my worries away. You uplifts me even just by hearing your voice. You are my motivation to live everyday. You are my reminder to be happy everytime I wake up. You are a poetry I would always be eager to be absorbed in. It feels so good to experience this love from you. I would never get tired of feeling it in my entire life. For the love that I have received from you, I promise to give it to you twice of it or even much more.

When you are not feeling fine, you can call me and I would fly if I can just to reach you sooner. When you are crying, I could be a handkerchief so that I could wipe your tears. When you are tired, I could give you hugs for you to feel recharged. Every achievements, I will always be there for you to cheer and be your number one fan. Every success, I will stand tall behind you clapping because I feel like I would be the proudest person (aside from your parents). Everytime someone brings you down, I will be the one who will hold you bravely and pull you up. No one should ever lower your self-esteem and self-confidence because it took you so much to build it that way. I'm always here to be your protector.

Just like the sky, I would never be exhausted of being mesmerized everytime I look at you. You are my blue skies. I will always aspire your existence in every lifetime, every dimension, and every versions of the cosmos.

To more months, years, and always with you. I love you! 💐