Axel, Brian and Noah made their way to Alexa when Jessica started to throw hands at Alexa. Jessica pushes Alexa hard enough till Alexa head bumped into the wall really hard.

"Get your fucking filthy hands off of my sister!" Axel said angrily as he pushed Jessica away.

When he gets to see Alexa, he notices blood coming out of her nose making him go rage once again.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Axel shouts angrily and about to lunge toward Jessica but luckily Brian and Noah hold him down before he could hit that girl. Jessica looked really scared. This is the first time ever she sees first hand Axel being like this.

Guess she poke the bear already. There's no turning back now.

Mrs. Brown, Anna and several teachers come to watch over the fuss that has been informed and Anna immediately becomes concerned after sees Alexa's bleeding nose.

"What happened here?" Mrs. Brown asks

"Alexa slapped me first!" Jessica said, defending herself. Of course the teachers didn't believe her. They know Jessica was always the one who loves to mess with Alexa. They need full context here if Alexa was really the first one to attack.

"I did" Is all Alexa said.

"Both of you come to my office" Mrs. Brown states, sighing exasperatedly.

-/-

They are now waiting for their guardian to come. Mrs. Brown has called Jessica's parents along with Alexa and Axel's.

Scarlett and Chris started their filming yesterday.

So they weren't really surprised to see Lizzie and Scarlett was the one who came through the office looking worried and they become extremely worried when they see Alexa's bleeding nose. Her nose is stuck with tissues and full with blood.

"Hey, what happened?" Scarlett asks worriedly

Alexa just stays silent, not even looking at her mother. Scarlett looks towards her son who was sitting next to Alexa and Axel just answers his mother by glaring daggers on Jessica.

Scarlett just noticed the presence of Jessica in the room. She looks at Jessica in disbelief. This brat really needs to learn how to respect people.

"Please have a sit Miss Johansson, Miss Olsen" Mrs. Brown stated.

Scarlett and Lizzie sit on the chair next to Alexa, and Jessica's parents arrive at the same time.

"You hit students now Jess?!" Jessica mothers said annoyedly

"She attacks me first! She slapped me in my face!" Jessica replied, defending herself.

"Lexie?" Scarlett asks shocked but not kinda. She knows Jessica must've said something to trigger Alexa.

Alexa just stays silent.

"She won't talk. But she did admit that she attacks Jessica first" Mrs. Brown said exasperatedly as she tried to pry the answers from Alexa before the parents arrive

"Lexa, this won't help if you don't start talking. Could you please say something?" Scarlett pleads

More silence

"Axie?" Scarlett asks her son as her daughter didn't acknowledge them at all.

"I just saw her when she's pushing my sister to the wall, making her nose not stop bleeding for 20 minutes now" Axel replied harshly as he was still glaring at Jessica.

"Okay. Calm down baby. I know you're mad but it won't do any good if you make a rash decision. You gotta calm down" Scarlett said, whispering to Axel to calm him down.

Scarlett was also trying to calm herself down as she heard that Alexa nose didn't stop bleeding for 20 minutes now.

"Could you at least give us something? Alexa I know that you won't do this if she didn't say something that triggered you" Lizzie said, trying her luck but again it's nothing.

"How is that always my fault?!" Jessica said

"You always love to mess with Alexa. We have eyes and ears everywhere Miss Lincoln. This is not the first time it happened either for you to mess with Miss Alexa here" Mrs. Brown states sternly.

"I'm so sorry for her behavior. We thought we were making sure that the last time it wouldn't happen again but clearly this girl didn't know when to stop, '' Mr. Lincoln said, while glaring at his daughter who was shrinking down in her seat. 

----------- 

Well, one word for you Jessica. Bitch. Bro, Axel was so mad at that bish. Axel didn't care if you're a girl or a boy, he'll throw hands if  a single hair on Alexa's was harm and it completely melted my heart :( 

I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG HIATUS! I'll probably gonna post new chapter once a week or twice a week! I'm not gonna abandon my story and you guys but I have a stable full time job and it requires all of my time and when I get back home I kinda pass out from exhaustion HIHI. 

But just wanna say thank you for everyone that has voted, comment and patiently wait for the new chapters to be updated! I love you guys in every universe!