part16..

As in last part Abhay was standing up with his body guards...let's move ahead...

Monami- Karan ye hi Hai master Mind...pakdo isse...

And monami turned back..as she turned back abhay pointed gun oh her head😲😲and he said Karan and FAIZI to go back and keep their guns down⬇️⬇️ monami nodded him in no🚫🚫 but Karan and FAIZI did so..monami screamed when Abhay caught her tightly...

Monami- KARANNNNN....

This sound was more familiar to Karan...he shouted.."monami"

Monami- ha Karan...Mai hi Hu

Karan-tum spl.agent ho??WO BHI Meri senior!!!

Monami without answering rotated the gun towards Abhay and said- tujhe Kya lagta hai??? Mai itne aasani se Har JAAUNGI??? WO mera piche palatna BHI EK plan Tha...aur ab jab tum hal hi Gaya Hai...I will like to inform you that this areas are surrounded with all SPL.agents and commandos...and colonel Batra is also here...

Abhay- tumhe Kya lagta Hai?? Mai BHI yah aise hi yaha Aaya Hu??? Yaha 20 booms Hai WO BHI time boom Jo Ki bas 5 mins me phat  jaayenge...

Monami suddenly called colonel Batra by handling Abhay to Karan...

Monami- sir!!! Yaha 20 time booms Lage Hai...Puri SPL.agent team KO BAHAR nikalo...

Batra- but monami this is a great risk???

Monami- sir WO Mai SAMBHAAL lungi you just do what I said...

Colonel Batra did the same and monami said Karan and FAIZI to go out➡️➡️Karan denied her but then she gave order to him and he went out...

Now only monami was left...

.MONAMI went to find the time boom and she saw a bomb of 20mins...she quickly ran and took out some important papers,files and documents📖📁📜📜

Only 2 mins were left for bomb and monami was still taking out info in pen drive...

Boooommmm.....💣💣💥💥bomb phoot Gaya...Karan was on the verge of
crying🥺🥺

Karan- Mai...Mai tumhe batana chahta Tha monami that I have started loving you..I love you monami❤️❤️🥺🥺but Meri EK hi problem Hai Ki Mai jisse BHI pyaar Karta Hu WO MUJHE chodd ke Chale jaate Hai...

At that time monami has escaped the room and was just coming...and she saw Karan crying 🥺🥺 she was very curious to know that why Karan is crying...

Monami-Kya Hua???

Karan- dekh faizi Mai pyaar me pagal ho Gaya Hu...Jo INSAAN yaha Hai hi nhi mujhe uski BHI awaaj AARAHI Hai...

Faizi-aare tum upper dekho...pyaar se aur Khushi se Dono se pagal ho jaaoge...

.
.
Part end...