part 11

Monami- SAB aapki tarah besharam nhi HOTE janaab...while putting her one hand on his collar....

Karan- accha..Mai besharam Hu...

Monami- ha..tum besharam ho...

Karan- besharam to besharam hi Sahi but now,I love you❤️❤️

Monami- ha...but today I can't fullfill your half wish,I can do only body not intense...

Karan- why???

Monami- bcoz today's day was to hectic and I don't have that much stamina...

Karan- ok baby..bacha Hua aane ke baad😝😝

Monami- you naughty🤭🤭

Karan went near monami with a husky smile and full love in his eyes 👀...he went near monami and removed her saree tucked in her waist..monami was just feeling KARANS touch by closing her eyes...

Karan- waise you are so hot!!!

MONAMI blushed very hard and hugged Karan tightly to hide her betroot like face
🤭🤭Karan was speechless after a sudden hug🤗🤗

Monami- Karan you are so husky man...and greedy also...

Karan-in your matter I am world's most greedy man...

Karan started removing saree draped on monami...monami tightly caught KARANS t-shirt and said- Karan do it fast...I can't stay anymore...
Karan made her in sleeping position on bed and started creasing her cheeks🥰monami was feeling like a heaven but a. Unknown feeling was in her from inside which she has never experienced.. butterflies were fluttering in her stomach..and she was moaning with every touch of Karan...Karan went from monamis face to her jawline and started giving her wet kisses...he slowly went down and stated removing her blouse...he moved his cold lips all over her open places...
.
.
.
Part end...