CHAPTER 20: Unexpected

Mulai dari awal

"Vihaan is alive? Then where he was till now? Does Swara know about him being alive?" Arya thought and took out his mobile to call but before that chair person of the conference entered inside. Arya was taking glances of Sanskar by time to time and Sanskar was aware of him because he was sitting opposite to him but Sanskar couldn't understand why Arya was staring him for a long time.

It was around 2 pm when conference ended. It went well and Sanskar came out hurriedly because he wanted to call Swara. He was passing through corridor but stopped by listening someone's voice.

Sanskar turned back and looked at Arya who came towards him. Sanskar recognised him because he was feeling Arya's constant gaze throughout the conference.

"Yes Mr...." Sanskar stopped not knowing his name.

"Arya Ayyar, CEO of Yash Group" Arya introduced himself with smile.

"Sanskar Maheswari, CEO of Karma Fashion House" Sanskar said introducing himself back.

"It's nice to meet you. I heard a lot about you and wanted to meet you in person but didn't know that I would get a big surprise" Arya said with surprised tone.

"Surprise?" Sanskar asked him by confusingly.

"Yes, I didn't know you would come here" Arya said quickly covering it.

"Ohh, it's nice to meet you Mr. Ayyar" Sanskar said with return smile.

"If you don't mind, would you like to join us for lunch? My Dad wants to meet you so he will be very happy by seeing you" Arya asked him in requesting tone.

"Sorry Mr. Ayyar, I have urgent work so I will join you for lunch some other time surely" Sanskar said in apologetic tone.

"Never mind" Arya said while giving him smile. Sanskar gave small smile and turned to go.

"Vihaan"

Sanskar stopped abruptly by hearing Vihaan's name and he turned back to look at Arya.

"Sorry, I was calling my friend" Arya covered up immediately by holding mobile on ear while pretended to be talking. Sanskar nodded his head and moved towards exit. Arya kept staring at retreating figure of Sanskar. He took out his mobile and called Swara immediately.

Swara who was doing her work, heard mobile ringing and saw Arya's name flashing on screen. She got happy by seeing it and She received it quickly without making delay.

"Hello Bhai" Swara said as soon as received.

"You forgot me totally right after going Kolkata?" Arya said in fake angry tone.

"Nothing like that Bhai, I just got busy in adjusting here so didn't get a time to call...sorry" Swara said in apologetic tone.

"Ok I forgave you this time" Arya said in warning tone.

"Thank you Bhai. Ok tell me how is Bhabhi and Druv?" Swara asked him.

"Everyone is fine here. Leave all that and first I want to tell you something important" Arya said in impatient tone.

"What is that Bhai?" Swara asked him by listening his serious tone.

"I just saw Vihaan here" Arya said making Swara shocked. She totally forgot about it and wouldn't have expected that they would encounter like this.

"Did you talk with him?" Swara asked him in fear that he would have told him about being Vihaan.

"You knew about him being alive?" Arya asked by hearing her because she was not shocked but asking him talking with him.