Whereas the space she lived in in her past life was too small. Sometimes she wondered how she endured that suffocating life.

"Read books."

"Don't even try to escape."

She recalled the images that were pasted on her walls.

'I wonder who wrote them.'

Clayton suddenly let go of her hand.

He stopped walking, and paused for a moment. He looked like someone who saw a ghost.

"What's wrong?" Eurielle worriedly asked.

Clayton looked at her, feeling incredulous of the things he heard from Eurielle's thoughts.

"Lady Eurielle..."

"Yes?"

"Did you perhaps... Die?" He questioned.

Eurielle actually felt surprised of his question.

"How did you know?" Her eyes widened.

She had no reason to lie. Eurielle wants to know how Clayton knew about her past life.

'I'm curious.' She thought.

"Did you see my past? When? How did you do it?" Eurielle attentively asked in a curious demeanor.

"Past? You killed yourself? What did you mean by living in a small space? Who locked you up?" He grabbed her shoulders as he asked this.

"I-"

Eurielle couldn't answer. It's because she didn't know what to answer.

She didn't know why she killed herself. Perhaps curiosity is the answer. She didn't know why she lived in that small space and most of all, she didn't know who locked her up.

Clayton placed his finger on Eurielle's forehead and muttered a chant, "Sleep."

Eurielle fell asleep in an instant and Clayton caught her body.

'I need to inform Master.'

It was the first time that he heard Eurielle thinking about herself.

Many questions ran throughout his mind and he wanted to know about Eurielle's supposed past.

Maybe he'll finally find the answer as to why Eurielle suddenly changed one day.

After all, as his master's subordinate, he knew that Eurielle's actions and attitude were totally different from who she is in the past and present.

Cayton carried Eurielle then walked towards the center of the town where Nathalia and Nathan were waiting for them.

Minutes later, he arrived at the location.

"My lady." Nathalia strode towards Clayton. Nathan, her twin, was behind her.

"She fell asleep. I'll take her home. Nathan." He called Nathan.

"Yes, I already prepared the carriage." Nathan responded.

"Good."

...

At night...

Eurielle was lying on the bed, sleeping comfortably.

Beside her bed, the Grand Duke, Theo and Clayton were there. It seemed like they were talking about something.

Theo sat beside Eurielle and held her hand.

"Hm?" He noticed that her wrist had a bruise. Finger marks were there and seeing it, it brought a frown in his face.

"Let go of her hand, Theo. You don't want to lose a hand don't you?" Eurielle's father muttered.

"But Master, some bastard hurt Rielle." He pointed at her wrist.

George Deidamus stood up and checked her hand. "Who the f'ck did this to her?" He glared at Clayton.

"It was the prince." Clayton replied.

"As expected, I should've just killed him last time." Theo growled.

"Not yet, Theo. We'll act as planned. Don't ruin it." The Grand Duke added.

"What do we do after Master conquers the empire?" Theo asked.

The three of them were planning a grand rebellion against the emperor. The Grand Duke plotted this a long time ago in secret and the time to act on it was approaching nigh.

Clayton Edevane was a Duke from the East. Eurielle's father promised him honor and authority once they committed the treason successfully with his support.

Together with Theo, a knight commander who has tens of thousands of knight under him, surely they'll overtake the imperial army.

The empire that the current emperor is ruling is corrupt. That's why it wouldn't hurt to clean it.

And there was another reason why Grand Duke George Deidamus decided to usurp the throne

It's because he'll make Eurielle, his one and only daughter...

An emperor.

"Ah, it's that time already."

Suddenly, someone talked. Theo, Clayton, and the grand duke went on guard.

They looked around the room only to see a blonde dude approaching towards Eurielle. It was Asterion.

"Who are you?" Eurielle's father unsheathed his sword and pointed at Asterion's neck.

"I'm my lady's person." Asterion smiled.

"Why are-"

"Rielle!" Theo called her.

All their sights landed on Eurielle, only to see her sleepwalking getting started.

Her father and Clayton were the ones who's more shocked since Theo saw Eurielle being like that already.

'Eurielle?' Her father was surprised seeing his daughter like that.

"I'll take care of my lady first. You lot should continue discussing."

Asterion followed Eurielle who went out of the room.

*Slam*