CHAPTER-4

HEY GUYS......

I AM BACK.........

HAPPY READING.........

################################################

LOCATION : SPACE UNIVERSITY, NEWYORK

Ca : yeah why not even I wanna know about QUEEN who has the guts to compete with this KING.

M : ye...

Before manik could talk he was bumped into someone. He caught her through her waist before she fell down.

Here nandini who was talking and walking with navya from the opposite direction of the corridor suddenly she was bumped into someone and with the fear of falling down she closed her eyes. But she didn't felt pain so she slowly opened her eyes only to drown in those chocolate color orbs.

After nandini opened her eyes manik was lost in her hazel brown eyes. Both MANAN are lost in each other eyes and they totally forgot about their surroundings. Manik saw some kind of emotion in those eyes. But before he could point it they were brought back to reality by a fake cough which is made by both navya and cabir. Which made them to come back to reality.

After manan gained their senses manik made nandini to get back to her feet and made her stand straight. Because of the fact they got lost in each other eyes manan blushed but manik soon gained his composure and was not meeting anyone's eyes. Same the case with nandini to hide her blush she to didn't meet anyone's gaze.

Manik to clear the awkwardness started the conversation.

M : are you okay?

N : yeah I am okay thank you

M : no problem take care.

Nandini nodded and was about to move but manik suddenly caught her wrist to stop her, feeling the pull nandini turns towards manik and raised her one eyebrow.

Manik after gaining her attention left her wrist, this made nandini feel the cold on her wrist being lose of his warm hands and manik to feel empty.

M : umm... may I know your name

N : when destiny wants you may know my name

M : and when exactly the destiny wants

N : when we meet again unexpectedly or on any unexpected situations.

M (smiles) : will definitely wait for the destiny lead me to you

Nandini blushes and started to move.

N (mutters) : I am also waiting for that

Navya gave a teasing smile after hearing what nandini mutters.

N : no teasing navu we are getting late

Na : okay I wont tease

N : good

Na : what about Sunday

N : racing this time I wanted to meet KING

Na : even I wanted to see him who can give tough competition to my QUEEN

After nandini and navya left manik's smile was not leaving from his lips.

Ca (shock) : what was that

M (innocently) : what

Ca : monster was becoming a majnu

M : you know cabir I saw the pain in her beautiful hazel brown eyes

Ca : what do you mean

M : I don't know cabir but I got this feeling that no matter what I need to protect her from every evil, she decipher innocence which I wanted to protect and share all the pain she is feeling

Ca : you are whipped majnu

M : cabiirrrr

Ca : I know my name majnu come lets go to cafeteria I am famished

M : you ate only 30 minutes before cabir

Ca : I know but I am hungry

Manik nodded his head in disbelief knowing cabir and his love for food so they moved to cafeteria and then attended their lectures. Navni also attended their lectures.

Their days went into jiffy and both navni and manbir didn't crossed their paths till now.

Even though they didn't crossed each others paths manik and nandini always thinks about each other not only manan but their little encounter also made cavya to think about each other.

It was Sunday it was the day where QUEEN wants to meet KING and KING was impatient to meet QUEEN.

Manik was sleeping in his bed with a smile on his face thinking about his QUEEN and was woke up with a jerk and he was shocked and wet because cabir splashed water on manik.

M : what was that cabir

Ca : hahaha come on get up we have to go remember

M : yeah today we will meet QUEEN as today we have a race

Ca : will she come? No I know we have challenged her for a race even though we are on same team. Will she show her face

M : I know cabir we have challenged her even though we are on same team and today I have this feeling that she will show her face to us.

Ca : anyway get ready we are running out of time.

Soon manik and cabir reached the race track with manik's bike and was waiting for QUEEN with their helmets on as they too didn't reveal their identity same as QUEEN.

Today it is different as KING wants to see QUEEN who has the guts to challenge KING OF RACING. And QUEEN wants to see KING who has the talent to make his opponents shiver only by his name.

#############################################

YOURS

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA☻♥☻