CHAPTER-1

HEY GUYS.....

I AM BACK........

HAPPY READING.........

#################################################

LOCATION : MALHOTRA MANSION, MUMBAI

Voice : what's happening here

They all turned to look at the people there with scared look but nandini saw into manik's eyes and fell unconscious making them scare more.

There stood manik and arjun with his wife neha

Manik after going out of the mansion for office suddenly he forgot to take a file which was important so he came back to the mansion and after coming to the mansion at the door step he saw ARJUN MURTHY and NEHA ARJUN MURTHY.

Arjun and neha helped manik in everything arjun treats manik as his brother.

When the three of them came inside they heard sounds from kitchen and listening and recognizing those sounds belong to nandini they got scared as she is screaming in pain.

They thought she was hurt by cooking but when they reached there the scene infront of them shocked arjun and neha but manik was numb seeing and listening everything.

Arjun couldn't control himself as he love nandini more than anything in the world as he feels nandini was his lost sister pari. So arjun shouted on top of his voice.

Ar : what's happening here.

Seeing arjun, neha and manik everyone got scared.

Is : arj..

Ishita was about to say something but was rudely cut by arjun

Ar : stop right there Mrs. Murthy

Hearing Mrs. Murthy from arjun ishita felt hurt.

Ne : manik we have to take nandini to hospital

But manik was numb and didn't react anything arjun picked nandini in his arms and neha shook manik furiously to get him back to reality and dragged manik towards the car by holding his arm.

Manik sat on back seat of the car and arjun made nandini lay on manik's lap and took driving seat whereas neha took passenger seat and arjun drove the towards city hospital.

Manik was crying and patting nandini's cheek

M : jaan so..rry pl...ea.se op..en yor eyes.. see.. yo..ur ma..ni is here

Jaan sorry I couldn't protect you I have failed, I am sorry please don't leave me

M : open your eyes jaan please

Manik was crying continuously patting nandini's cheeks and crying holding nandini close to his heart seeing manik broken and vulnerable arjun and neha have tears flowing continuously.

Ne : manik I have already informed the doctors there.

But manik didn't respond to neha

Ar : manik we have reached

Arjun stopped the car infront of hospital and manik carried nandini inside the hospital.

LOCATION : CITY HOSPITAL, MUMBAI

Manik was running inside the hospital like a maniac and was shouting for doctor.

M : doctor.. doctor

The doctor came along with a nurse and ward boy bought the stretcher

Doctor after seeing nandini asked the nurse to prepare OT

Dr : prepare for OT she is loosing her blood and also her pulse we have no time

W : sir please place her on the stretcher we need to take her to OT

But manik held nandini tighter to his heart seeing manik like that broke neha as she always thought manik as her brother as arjun always was close to nandini and neha was close to manik.

Ne : bhai we have no time please place nandu on the stretcher she need treatment its for her betterment please

Listening neha manik even though reluctant to leave nandini placed her on the stretcher and watched seeing nandini taking towards operation theater.

Manik sat there with a thud arjun held him

Three of them sat there waiting for doctor to come out and say nandini was fine but in all these manik was numb.

After an hour doctor came out of the OT.

Arjun and manik rushed towards doctor

Ar : doctor how is nandu

M : is my wife fine please say something

Dr : we can't say anything right now she lost so much of blood by hurting her head and top of that she is pregnant we urgently need AB-ve blood its rare at present we don't have that blood group and we need your signatures in this form until then. 

Ar : my blood group is AB-ve I will donate blood

Dr : okay but before donating we need to run some tests on you nurse will show you the way.

Nodding arjun followed the nurse to donate blood

Dr : Mr. Malhotra these are forms you have to sign.

M : what are these doctor

Dr : Mr. Malhotra I will be honest with you right now Mrs. Malhotra is in critical condition and she is too weak like she didn't eat anything from days and being pregnant also made her condition worse.

Ne : what are you trying to say doctor

Dr : Mrs. Murthy we can only save Mrs. Malhotra but not the baby because of the pressure baby is already dead these are abortion papers we need Mr. Malhotra's signature for abortion and we need to do treat her on immediately we cant risk Mrs. Malhotra's life too.

Saying that doctor went inside the OT.

Manik with shaking hands signed the papers and gave them to the nurse. Even arjun after donating blood came back.

##################################################

YOURS

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA☻♥☻