Epilogue

A Few Hours Later...

The group would be back at Ken's place. Everyone was patched up, but still pretty distressed over Spark. Ken and Kazo would be pacing around the living room as Mako was bouncing his leg to calm down as he was sitting down. Micheal was in the back room tending to Bee while Levi was with the other guys but keeping an eye on Elytra. Lexi would walk into the living room, seeing the group distressed

"H-hey uh...I know you guys are mad, but-" She was suddenly caught off guard by Kazo walking up to her and getting into her face

"But what? You want us to calm down? Our friend is gone! Alive or not, We need to get him back and take out- whoever the fuck took him!" He said, grabbing her collar as she tried to stay calm

"I understand how you feel, but-"

"BUT NOTHING!! Spark is out there and who knows what the fuck is happening to him!" Mako walked over to him and placed his hand on his shoulder, shaking his head.

"Calm down Kaz...Spark is tough, we know he can handle himself..." Mako said to him as Ken sighed, nodding his head.

"Mako...has a point. Spark can be stubborn, but he won't go down easily..." Ken said as Levi looked away, sighing a bit before wanting to speak up but was suddenly cut off by something. Elytra had just woken up, but didn't move yet as they looked around and suddenly jumped up, scared.

"Who? What? Where? Who am I? Where am I? Who are you? What are you? What am I?" They exclaimed in order as everyone looked back at them, Levi shaking his head.

"That's Lexi, Kazo, Mako, and Ken. You'll know the other two that are in the back. You're safe now at Ken's place, and We're humans...probably." Levi responded as he noticed these- goofy ass ears, these furry ass ears, these fairytale- mythological headass ears. Elytra noticed what he meant and looked to the side, noticing their ears that popped out.

"Oh these- Yeah I don't know what the fuck these are about, but that's not important. Now I know what's what. I'm Elytra, I assume I'm somewhere safe, You guys aren't- too bad, and I'm something. I don't remember much what the FUCK happened but I do remember seeing some dude come up to me and well- that's all I remember" They said as they let out a small "pfft" as they shrugged. Ken looked back at them and sighed, chuckling a bit as he shook his head.

"Great, Now we got to deal with her-"

"Pronouns Check; It's They/Them" Elytra pointed out

"Okay, whatever. Now we have to deal with their stuff while we figure things out..."

"Hey! They don't seem too bad! They could help with their void powers!" Mako pointed out as Elytra's ears perked up.

'Oh yeah! That's one thing I remember! I have powers!" They exclaimed as they smiled as Mako chuckled before hearing a door open, noticing it was Bee.

'Good mornin' Bee, Seems like you had a good sleep"

"Mmm...Yeah I guess...What happened while I was out? Did Spark take out Tron?" She asked as she looked around the room before noticing the others look down in sorrow. She caught on quickly before covering her mouth in surprise.

'N-no...He didn't..." She started to tear up as Kazo shook his head.

"He's not dead...He was taken away by some people...We don't know why they want him though..." Kazo responds as Bee listens and wipes her eyes, exhaling in relief. She chuckles softly as she shrugs it off.

"R-right! I totally knew that...but what about the others, Shya and Sapphire?" She asks as Mako shrugs.

"Shya went home because she's still messed up by Micheal and we don't know where Sapphire went..." Mako says as he went back to sit down but Levi remembered something and sprung up.