Zohra smiled and nodded.

Her mother-Yumna always wore off-white & dull clothes, saying'mujhe sajne sanwarne ka shok nahi'.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Past :

The girl said, "Mujhe laal rang bohut pasand hai aur sajne ka bohut shok hai."

The man stroked his fingers in her hair & asked, "Accha aur kya kya pasand hai tumhe?"

The girl thought for a while & said, " Mujhe apni padhai poori karni hai."

The man said, " Bilkul padhogi tum...yeh bohut acchi baat hai."

The girl smiled and hugged him tightly.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Zohra changed into a mustard full-sleeved kurta, pairing it with white pants and maroon khussas.

Yumna smiled brightly, looking at her daughter.

Zohra smiled back & pecked Yumna's cheek.

Zohra sat beside Zafar, who was busy devouring his aloo parantha.

Zohra chuckled at him and started eating her breakfast.

After breakfast, Zohra left for Zuberi Mansion.

Saif was in his room when he noticed Zohra entering Zuberi Mansion on her scooty.

He tried to move his eyes, but they were glued to her form... He was stunned to see her in ethnic wear... He could feel his heartbeat increasing as she put her hair behind her ear.

Her warm eyes, squinting a little & then scrunching of her nose, seeing the sun shining brightly on her head made him sigh as the innocence of hers warmed his heart.

Even the simplest human gestures were making me feel like a school boy who was watching his first crush.

She parked her scooty and entered inside.

Daadijaan was seated in the living room.

Zohra said, " Assalamualikum" and went to sit with Daadijaan.

Daadijaan replied, " Walaikumassalam beta...bohut pyari lagg rahi ho... MashaAllah."

Zohra blushed & said, " Ammi ne pehenne ko kaha."

Eshaal entered the living room & spoke, " Zoro aap aagayi..." Kitni achi lagg rahi ho "

Zohra said, " Thank you."

Eshaal handed her medical reports to Zohra.

Eshaal was now 30 weeks (7 months) pregnant.

While they talked about her health improvement, Abida, Tasleema, Shazia, and Azra came after cleaning the kitchen because Khala(cook) was on leave.