part-5🥀

Today's get-together party was being held by Zuberis.

Baby Fizah's Aqeeqah ceremony celebration was also planned for today.

Her actual aqeeqah was already done after her birth, but now they were holding a ceremony and introducing her to extended family and friends.

(A/N aqeeqah is the Islamic tradition of the sacrifice of an animal on the occasion of a child's birth. Aqiqah is a type of sadaqah and it is also sunnah.)

Everyone was busy with arrangements and last minute invites.

Only Zayn and Saif went to the office today, while the others were at home doing preparations and stuff.

Everyone was super excited in the house.

Fahaad and Sahir were making visits to the banquet hall to see the preparations.

The ladies were readying their outfits & were super excited for the party.

It was almost 6 when Zayn and Saif were back home after informing the office staff to leave in an hour or as soon as they completed their work.

Fahaad and Sahir were back too.

Sahir entered his room to see Eshaal whimpering while she was eating cucumber slices.

Sahir quickly went to her & asked, " Kya hua hai eshaay?" Rou kyun rahi ho? "Kahin dard ho raha hai kya?"

Eshaal shook her head no & cried more.

Sahir took a deep breath & asked, " Acha batao toh hua kya hai?" Fir jitna mann kare rou lena "

He softly wiped her tears with his thumbs and caressed her cheeks lovingly.

Eshaal meekly replied, " Dekhen na Sahir..." Koi bhi dress acha nahi lagg raha humpar. "

Sahir sighed and stood up from his place, helping her stand.

He then led her to the dressing room mirror.

She was wearing a green-colored suit, which hugged her curves and her tummy.

He made her stand in front of him and said, " Tumhe yaad hai hamare Nikkah ke raat jab maine woh ghunghat tumpar se hataaya tha?"

Eshaal nodded her head, "Yes."

He continued, " Tumhe pata hai mere dil mein sabse pehla khayal kya aaya tha?"

Eshaal shook her head no.

Sahir spoke, " Mujhe yeh laga tha ki duniya ka saara husn lekar Allah ne meri eshaay ko banaaya hai."

Eshaal blushed .

He continued, " Aur aaj pata hai kya lagg raha hai?"

Eshaal pouted her lips and shook her head no.

Sahir said, " Aaj mujhe yeh lagg raha hai ki Allah ne duniya (world) ka saara husn nahi." "Poori kainaat (universe) ka husn tumpar utaara hua hai"