A Revealed Secret

You groaned as you woke up, lifting your head to the cool air. Rubbing your eyes, and feeling the short, springy, soft grass beneath you. Your eyes snapped open, as you sat up quickly. 

What the!? You thought in shock as your eyes scanned the space. 

You were in a grassy clearing, surrounded by trees and bushes, with moonlight glowing from somewhere above

You were in a grassy clearing, surrounded by trees and bushes, with moonlight glowing from somewhere above. There were small gaps in the tree canopy, but you couldn't see the sky from where you were currently laying. You picked yourself up off the ground, not sure if you were dreaming or awake. Cautious to how you might have gotten here. 

Suddenly, you heard a sweet feminine voice from somewhere nearby. It sounded, familiar...

A figure emerged from the bushes and trees, just opposite of you, while looking directly at you. , You noticed some of her features. She had dark grey scales, with blue eyes and ears on the insides, with small glowing patches of blue scales on her arms, legs, shoulders, and wings. She had a tail behind her, with a teasing, but sweet smirk set on her face.

 She had a tail behind her, with a teasing, but sweet smirk set on her face

You backed away as the figure got closer. She looked slighted hurt by your actions, and your obvious fear. "Its alright, love. No need to be afraid. Its only me." You were too confused, and scared to even wonder what this creature was or how it could speak to you, but you decided to answer regardless. "W-who are you?! Where am I and why am I here?" you demanded, shaking. The figure tilted her head, with a confused expression. 

"I brought you here, Y/N. So that way, I figured we could properly introduce ourselves. You already know me, just not in this form..." She replied, ominously. 

"Wait, so you brought me here? W-wait! This is kidnaping! Whoever you, I'm begging you! Please. Let me go. I don't even understand how you know me." You pleaded, now becoming increasingly scared. 

The Dragon, or at least you guessed it was something like a Dragon, had a hurt look of expression on her face. "Oh Y/N, you do know me. Of course not as my real form which is this, but in my human form you do. You know me as Jess. The student you met at your human school today? I have a dragon name, but it might be slightly too complicated to pronounce in your human language." She said.

You couldn't understand. You simply couldn't. How could this creature possibly be Jess!? I'm dreaming. You thought to yourself, I'm only dreaming. This isn't real.

Jess, or the Dragon that claimed to be Jess shook her head at my defiance. "Please, my love, why can't you just accept it. It'll be the two of us. Just us forever. Just try and understand, this place is for you Y/N!"

You stopped muttering to yourself, and looked up. "W-why did you call me your love?" you asked, sounding and feeling confused. 

The Dragon purred as she walked over towards you. You tried to move away only to trip backwards and land on the ground. As you tried to pick yourself up, she pulled you up herself and nuzzled you. "Because... that's exactly what you are Y/N. My love. You are the thing that is dearest to me..." She teased happily, as she nuzzled you again, before you pushed her away. 

"I-I'm sorry. I don't really understand why your in love with me, or why you brought me here. All I have to say is, I'm sorry. I-I don't feel the same way to you the way you feel about me. All I ask is that you please just let me go home. I-I don't want to be here." You continued. You noticed a crushed look spreading across her face, as she continued to listen your rejection. Even her ears were starting to droop.

"Look. I don't want to hurt you in any way. But please, just take me home. If you really are Jess, perhaps we could just be friends?" You asked awkwardly, as she sniffed, she burst into tears, burying her head in her claws as she sobbed. You would have almost felt sorry for her if she hadn't apparently kidnapped you. 

Turning away, you began to march to the other end of the clearing, hoping to find a way to traverse through the overgrowth. You hadn't realized that the clearing you were in was magical, and there was no way out, but you didn't know that yet. Suddenly, Jess's crying drew to a few sniffles before a small growl erupted from behind you, becoming louder by the second. 

"No. NO! I WON'T LET YOU LEAVE! She cried in rage as you felt something smash into your back, tackling you onto the soft ground...