𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍 

"I wanna watch Coco Melon" pouted Dex 

Who has been trying to get my attention for 3 minutes now. 

"Okay, baby hold on." I replied while studying 

I had my baby boy at 17 I named him Dex Brown. He's my entire world and because of him I push myself to be a nurse. 

I wanna be the best mommy, person, and nurse for him. He inspires me everyday to improve on myself. So I can make him proud of me. Which is why I need to study!!

I get up from the bed and turn on Netflix. I go to "Baby D" profile and turn on Coco Melon. He immediately sits on the bed and eyes glued to the TV I swear Coco Melon is like crack to toddlers.

Then outta the blue my phone goes off. I see that my best-friend Carmen is calling me.  "Who dat Mommy?" asked baby D

"It's yo hot girl Auntie Carmen' I answered and I picked up the phone. 

Just as I answered it was bright asf and I see she's screaming & twerking on a yacht with a Hennessy bottle in her hand with Megan Thee Stallion playing in the back. 

"BITCCHHHHH WHATCHU DOIN YOU NEED TO COME OUTSIDE!" she screamed while she drinks out the bottle 

I immediately shake my head and put my airpod in so baby d won't be gettin nosy and in my business. Even though he two,  he act like he a grown man, like boy you still pee in the bed and need a nightlight calm down. 

"Let's unpack here first how did you get on a yacht. Second I thought you had work today, and third how are you twerking with a bottle and a phone in your hand with such ease?" 

She went inside the yacht which was less loud and all I seen was a bunch of females with swimsuits and niggas who were either smoking or drinking or both. 

"Girl," she said while fixing her hair, she walked to a bathroom and closed the door " Tell me why my friend Tracy, told Darnell who told Chyna who told Heaven who told Grace, who told Faith who told me that the big ballers was havin a yacht party and bitch you know me when I hear a party about to happen I just need to be there"

"It's you remembering all those names for me" I said while eating popcorn sitting in the living room on the couch

She rolled her eyes " You need to be here with yo fine ass you might even find a sugar-step-daddy" 

I giggled, "Girl you know I need to study and besides this won't be the first or the last yacht party." 

She groaned "Hold up, Yanni wanna get added to the Ft" 

I met Carmen in 5th grade we didn't like each other at first but our cousins were dating so we always was around the same people. Then in 6th grade we met Yanni she was so shy, and used to get bullied a lot when me and Carmen saw her getting picked on we stuck up for her and soon we all became besties. 

Soon Yanni was added "Hey bitches." She whispered Yanni had the biggest glow up ever and soon she started sticking up for herself and now she the most out-spoken slick mouth bitch I know 

"Why are you whispering?" I giggled she had on a bonnet and under the sheets which were unfamiliar to me. 

"Hoe who house are you over?" questioned Carmen she was bringing the phone close to her face I guess tryna see where she was at. "I'm at my sneaky-link house bitch" she whispered again and started giggling