Vol. 2 Chapter 4: The Suspect Is?

Start from the beginning

<<Serene, are you doing something?>> (Liam)

<<Nothing Administrator>> (Serene)

<<I see...Go and fetch me here>> (Liam)

<<Affirmative Administrator, ETA 13 Minutes>> (Serene)

I contacted my custom maid to finish the stuff up if the knights still stubbornly stopped me here. Although 13 minutes is quite short and quite fast, it should be sufficient to gather the necessary information from Sistiene.

"You can't Sir Liam." (Dina)

"Don't be so persistent, I won't run." (Liam)

 "Then I shall accompany!." (Dina)

"We will do some lewd things? Will you spectate?." (Liam)

"Yeah, I don't want something looking at us you know." (Sistiene)

Sistiene backs up my argument while happily teasing Dina, who looked embarrassed by our joke. Meanwhile, the maid and butlers massage their heads as if they have a headache from their young lady's joke.

They looked accustomed to their young lady's tomboyish behavior, but the knights were rather eye-catching because of their bright red faces, including Ivy, who looked like she was triggered by our joke. Oh my, she looked very angry. She might bite me here. Sistiene, on the other hand, seems to have noticed Ivy.

"Umm? Ivy?." (Sistiene)

She carefully called out her disappointing childhood friend, who had a thing on her. Not sure about what it's called, but samesex tendencies or something? Then at that moment, Ivy exploded into an argument with Stistiene.

"Hey Sistiene!." (Ivy)

"W-what?." (Sistiene)

Surprised by the outburst of Ivy, Sistiene stuttered.

"I'll join!." (Ivy)

"Hell no! You numbskull can't discern a joke from a real thing?! There's no way I'll lay my hands on Sistiene, not until we get married! " (Liam)

Other than her minor age of barely 15 years old, morally speaking, I'm not going to lay a hand on her while we aren't unmarried with each other.

On the other hand, if you join, even if hell freezes over, I'm not going to partake in you. You're a freaking pervert and a dangerous woman. There are many decent women here, one of which is Sistiene, but she was still a minor. Not only that, if there's no backdoor deal between us, I might think about it, but unfortunately there's one and it's contractual. Hell, I doubt she would even give her kiss to me.

"Then you won't!?." (Ivy)

"Why so disappointed? You're clearly trying to target Sistiene so better not.... Whatever, we'll just talk it out here." (Liam)

She probably thinks she could devour sistiene in a threesome? What kind of idiotically mindset is this?

"Calm your horses, Ivy. Now what do you want to say Liam? It isn't secretive ain't it?." (Sistiene)

"Not really, it's all about your father and the venue about the party or any related stuffs." (Liam)

"Hmm party.... It would be held in the House of Madrigal in the nobility district and that would be two days from now." (Sistiene)

"I see ... Do I need an invitation or something?." (Liam)

"Yeah, I'll send it to you later and here's some more ..." (Sistiene)

And we talked a lot with Sistiene while ignoring the surroundings. We have our own world here. We aren't even looking at the bystanders (servants and knights). After ten minutes of talk, we finally concluded the party details and do or don'ts for the party, including the gifts or whatnot that I should never forget to give to her at the party.