larenz tate | 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐝.

Start from the beginning

"you got me some cheeseburgers from that crackhead?" Nia joked as O-Dog smacked his lips before laughing and playfully rolling his eyes at her.

"man, shut up. always somewhere tryna crack jokes." O jokingly mugged her, pulling her into a hug, as Nia laughed in his chest and wrapped her arms around him, taking in his cologne while she lightly rubbed his back.

"what'chu up to, jokester?" O-Dog chuckled as the two pulled away from their hug and Nia grabbed his hand, taking him upstairs with her.

"still workin' on this essay, baby." Nia chuckled, making her way into her bedroom, as O smacked his lips and sat her bag of food down on her bed while Nia sat down at her desk.

"you still workin' on that? damn, shorty, i called you like 2 hours ago and you was workin' on it then. you ain't take no break?" O-Dog complained, walking over to her, as he looked at Nia's computer and Nia chuckled at him, glancing back at him while she watched him skim over her essay.

"you wanna be a detective? ew, you the Feds." O-Dog jokingly scrunched up his face at the woman before playfully mushing her head, making Nia laugh while she swatted his hands away from her bun.

"boy, i am not the Feds. but, if i end up investigating one of yo' friends' cases one day, that's not my fault." Nia shrugged with a small goofy smirk, making O laugh, as the man wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her back towards him, the back of her chair resting against him.

"yeah, whateva'. c'mon, take a break, ma. at least come chill wit' me and eat the food i bought you. i promise i'll leave you alone after that." O-Dog pouted, looking down at his girlfriend, as Nia looked up at him and she chuckled at his pouty face.

"you promise to leave me alone after that?" Nia asked, raising a brow, as O smiled at her and leaned his head down to hers, pecking her lips and making a smile spread across her face.

"you have my word, shorty."

"you and Caine always gettin' into some shit." Nia laughed, shaking her head, as she balled up her hamburger wrapper and tossed it in the bag.

"aye, this time it wasn't my fault. the nigga should've just sat quiet and minded his business." O-Dog laughed, shrugging, as he massaged one of her feet and Nia let out a small laugh before taking a sip of her milkshake, sitting it on her bedside table while she looked over at her man with a smile.

"thank you for the food, O." Nia smiled as O looked up at her and chuckled before smiling with her.

"it ain't no thang, beautiful. plus, i know you ain't ate 'cause you been sittin' in this room damn near all day. you know i hate when you do that." O-Dog scolded, raising a brow at her, as Nia chuckled before pouting and poking out her bottom lip.

"i'm sorry, baby, you know i be forgettin' to take breaks to eat sometimes." Nia pouted, making O chuckle, as he scooted closer to her and leaned in a little, pecking her lips and making her smile.

"don't let it happen again." O-Dog joked lowly, making Nia giggle, as she playfully rolled her eyes at him before the two shared another kiss.

the couple engaged in a slow lip lock as Nia's hand gently caressed the side of his face, her other hand cupping the back of his head and lightly pulling him in for a deeper kiss. O-Dog slightly tilted his head and their kiss deepened as his hand trailed up her leg and rested on her thigh, rubbing the brown flesh while he moved in closer to her.

Nia softly moaned at feeling O's other hand wrap around her neck and she moved her body closer to him before she abruptly paused, remembering her essay.

"baby, wait.. i need to.. finish my.. essay." Nia muttered in between each kiss as she attempted to move away from O, but to no avail.

"don't worry 'bout all'at. focus on me." O-Dog muttered, squeezing the sides of her neck, as he climbed on top of her and Nia squealed softly before she giggled, placing her hands against his chest and contemplating pushing him away or pulling him closer.

"baby.." Nia whined softly, pushing at his broad chest, as O grabbed her hands and held them in his, pinning them above her head while he began kissing down her jawline.

"i know you stressin' ova' all'at shit, so let me make you feel betta', shorty. give me a few minutes and i'll let you get back to work." O-Dog spoke lowly against her soft mocha skin, peppering kisses along her neck, as Nia's lips fell ajar and she cupped the back of his head in her hand, her legs instinctively spreading while O's body laid comfortable between them.

Nia knew O would need more than just "a few minutes" because their love-making took longer than that. did she believe him? not really. but did she believe she needed a stress reliever? you damn right.

feeling his teeth lightly dig into her neck, Nia gasped softly as she was brought back to reality, a moan falling from her lips at O-Dog's aggressive yet lustful actions.

"...Fine, O. A few minutes. That's it."

"𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆, 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳..."

- i don't usually publish short chapters, so don't get used to this. 🧘🏽‍♀️

- but how was this? 'cause i'm iffy on this too, just like the last two chapters i published. ☠️

- knowing y'all, y'all probably gon' ask for a part two. ☠️

- vote and comment!

- don't ghost read!